Father of Unite the Right leader yells "Get out of my room!"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/15/father-of-unite-the-right-lead.html

14 Likes

LOL  

17 Likes

48 Likes

Hey, we all have parents. But it might make sense to warn them to keep out of the clubhouse while you’re Uniting the Right.

41 Likes

Something tells me there’s a big overlap between the “Unite the Right” movement and the “Incel” movement.

53 Likes

MOM tendies! Tendies now!

7 Likes

Yeah, the Venn diagram is probably just one circle.

25 Likes

“They’re cucked.” Ha hahahahaha.

10 Likes

+1❤️

5 Likes

Hey, how did your white supremacist podcast interview go?

13 Likes

It reminds me of the scene from “King of Comedy” when Rupert Pupkin’s mom keeps interrupting his “show”.

12 Likes

You beat me to it.

5 Likes

Pretty funny but note the first chapter of Mein Kampf is:

Volume One: A Reckoning

• Chapter 1: In the House of My Parents
21 Likes

‘Constant anti-German propaganda’ FFS just own your fascism and say anti-Nazi (I’m assuming that Mr Kessler is not a fan of renowned German Karl Marx).

15 Likes

Chat rule for Nazis:

1. Find a corner with wooden panels.
  2. Wear an unbuttoned, checkered shirt.
  3. Stand your ground against your parents.

(optional) Move in with your buddie on his boat with its extra king-sized bed.

13 Likes

But his vital work to secure the existence of his people and a future for white children requires a reliable broadband connection.

/s

9 Likes

Man, that guy obvious needs to find his own Lebensraum living room.

18 Likes

“Papa told me to turn down the volume on my gramaphone! He just doesn’t understand modern umpha music! I have vowed to paint my bed room black! I will not speak to him again, EVER!!!”

12 Likes

I am sorry, that is just way too far into stereotype. And yes, incel, alt right, frat boy racist, I suspect these could all be considered synonyms.

6 Likes

He was quite the mummy’s boy, that one.

3 Likes