Father's mind is blown when he learns he is going to have triplets

I thought Chris Pratt too! Pratt can play him in the movie.

It is a big deal

1 Like

I have five kids. With the medical insurance I have through my job, the price stays the same after you have two. So my health care costs for the three youngest are pretty much zero.

1 Like

They didn’t have to wait. At 1:10 you can hear little Ryan echo his dad’s “Oh shit.”

3 Likes

I love you for this.

2 Likes

Bonus points for appropriate use of vertical video.

That was my first reaction as well: ‘what a charming fellow.’ I feel like he’s going to be a great dad to all four kids, and a great husband as well. It was interesting to watch him switch from fire-hose level emoting to his wife to dad mode as he encourages his toddler to count the babies. I can’t do any of that. I hope he can raise a little money to help with the triple necessities.

2 Likes

"What are we going to do?

Sell the Volkswagen, the boat, great grandpa’s stamp collection I inherited…

This is why I have fur babies. Their biggest disappointment in life is when I don’t feed them on time, rather than announce only one of them are going on to secondary education because there isn’t enough money in the household for all of them to make something of their lives.

Well, you could always feed one to the others. Or there’s scientific experiments of course…

Me & the spouse, leaving the hospital after the ultrasound, well it was kinda like that scene in Raising Arizona. We had to pull over into a parking lot and scream quietly for a while.

Worked out ok though, the kids are in their 20s now & doing pretty well. And no scientific experiments or cannibalism either.

I love my daughter more than anything, but this is my personal nightmare.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.