FBI agent, Valedictorian, Father of the Year, and noted climate scientist Herschel Walker has agreed to debate Reverend and US Senator Raphael Warnock

It also is not off limits to discuss in the context of “is walker qualified to serve as a US Senator”, especially in light of the fact that Walker himself discloses the fact and purports it does not limit him from serving as a US Senator.

None of this is mocking the mental condition Walker wants voters to dismiss.

2 Likes

I’m not dismissing it, so much as not assuming it’s the cause of his politics. I’m sure that there have been plenty of people in public office who have dealt with mental health problems, so that’s not necessarily a reason to not vote for him. His politics are, though. Plus, it’s clear that Warnock has been an effective Senator for my state. I was proud when he won and am even prouder now that he has a track record as a senator. I’ve also been extremely happy with how he’s campaigned in both elections. While the republicans are claiming the moral high ground, we’ve got a senator who is walking the walk.

12 Likes

Vorauseilendes Fremdschämen.

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m surprised there isn’t a single word for that. I guess the bounds I set were too much. :upside_down_face:

C’mon, Germany. Get crackin’!

You don’t want to contravene the Wortlängenbegrenzungsverordnung, you know.

8 Likes

I am rightly gezüchtigt.

1 Like

Republicans are giving us the easiest ride possible to retain this Senate seat. :hat tip:
However, if Walker wins, that is useful too, because it proves we are living in a simulation.

Or that voter suppression works…?

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.