FBI arrests militia members on charges that they were plotting to kidnap the governor of Michigan and overthrow the state government

One of the Detroit TV news broadcast had that POS truck as the backdrop on their live broadcast “from the scene”.

@Tamsin_Bailey: After hearing about the 37 year old suspect arrested in Grand Rapids who lived in the basement of a vacuum repair shop, well, the painfully sad jokes write themselves.

As a resident of Michigan, all I can say is that I’m grateful there are still career FBI snd DOJ employees unwilling to let politics get in the way of them doing their jobs, grateful that MSP are professionals dedicated to their ideals, and that our governor is not afraid to speak truth to the dumpsterfire occupying the White House. After all, it is COVIDiot in Chief who is ultimately responsible for this attempted act if stochastic terrorism.

16 Likes

In another totally unsurprising revelation, it looks like at least some of these clowns had previously attended the FREE MICHIGAN! rallies at the State Capitol that Trump spoke so fondly of back in April.

17 Likes

They’re probably call themselves Wolverines after the right-wing masturbatory film, “Red Dawn.”

5 Likes

Let’s be honest: “Jason Miller” is just a golf ball that Trump drew a beard on with his sharpie. Somehow, it learned to talk.

4 Likes

Real Nazis Had Chins.

3 Likes

You can still find the Nazi chins across France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Russia…

As they tended to separate from the skulls fairly quickly after death.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Possible, but more likely they were inspired by the UMichigan sports teams, named Wolverines.

2 Likes

Or the state animal, yes, you guessed it…the white-tailed deer

5 Likes

Another day, another bunch of radicalized white terrorists

3 Likes

Look like a family of bruncles to me.

3 Likes

Michigan’s nickname is the wolverine state. Also the name of my favorite local brewery.

4 Likes
11 Likes

Don’t need no stinkin’ passport, ain’t givin’ the Feds my details, I’m gonna be a domestic terrorist.

7 Likes

Hawaiian shirts, next it’ll be the Hello Kitty militia.

10 Likes

Does that mean they do a lousy job of cleaning someone’s home?

Yeah - a terrorist is a terrorist. If we were consistent- we’d either send these white boys to Guantanamo or transfer the prisoners there to the regular justice system.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Alex, I’ll take Shallow Gene Pool for $200.

Backflips-shallow-pool

10 Likes

In all fairness that right wing masturbatory film had a killer cast and featured some of the best mockups of Soviet military equipment on film. .

6 Likes