FBI Director Comey: "Even our memories aren’t private."

This is my most private memory. There; Please don’t spy on me so that I can have privacy, thanks.

4 Likes

Fucking douchebag supreme, that guy.

You read me, Comey?

5 Likes

OTOH, Congressman Ted Lieu - is that guy as sensible about other stuff, too? Seems like a good egg.

1 Like

I hope he gave at least a side-eye glance toward the 5th Amendment when he said that.

1 Like

As far as horrific, dystopian hell-scapes go, forced, intrusive procedures for the purpose of taking ownership of another’s mind probably sits near the top of the list.

The ultimate horror is slowly being normalised.

2 Likes

khvbu 2odfh 904r8 z9dvu y4nct szm1s 4bq14 35m3t ge5ld s2xbd xwte5 162np 4e409 wiz7q 2bkvc 3nmd4 54265 05e2p 3jaal fm52y mqf5s txras auvt4 ebhmv eelix k9tma 7vdxj e573t d2fkn ew9eb

and up yours!

1 Like

Someday parents will tell their kids that the Privacy Fairy is just as real as the Tooth Fairy.

1 Like

Has Comey embraced the concept that he’s now playing a character, “James Comey”, the election-marring, justice-obscuring, privacy-destroying FBI director who an Oscar-winnning documentary will be made about in 40 years?

1 Like

Haven’t we been told over the last ten years or more that people aren’t really that shook up about losing their privacy, that they’d rather have security instead of it, and that technology pretty much does away with it anyway? Corporations know you better than you know yourself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.