FBI investigating right-wing troll's bungled attempt to accuse Mueller of rape

More likely his first rodeo. If he had actually been a skeptical techie tinkerer, he would have a much better idea on how to escape detection.

I suspect we will be hearing from him again in a few years. Hopefully he will be on probation.

7 Likes

He looks at the finance industry, realizes “this isn’t so difficult at all!” And gets banned for life.

He looks at scandals involving rape allegations, realizes “this isn’t so difficult at all!” And gets imprisoned and is a felon for life.

What’s next?

EDIT:
My predictions:

• disbarment (Albeit, sadly for him, the ethical requirements of the bar will make it very difficult for him to become an attorney.)

• criminal impersonation

• embezzlement

• employment or unknowing cooptation by Russian troll agency

• divorce

16 Likes

Gonna wager he thinks the same about:

Prison smuggling
Lobbyists
Crypto Speculation
Lotto winners

It is going to be a long road for this guy

10 Likes

Was just watching Rachel on Wohl - “it turns out the secret intelligence firm he’s working with on this - is his mom.”

11 Likes

So apparently he has all the qualifications to become President!

10 Likes

God damn!

3 Likes

Its more along the lines of genuinely not buying the accusations against prominent people. And its so easy to tell they’re fake, look at all these obscure number codes on a Reddit thread. Deep state. Emails. Legitimately believing these accusations are false, and those concerned about it are disingenuously and cynically accepting them without investigating to get a leg up.

So their assumption is that it doesn’t actually take much. That their opponents will simply accept the shitty hoax they’ve put together, knowing full well its a shitty hoax. And they can reveal it all in the end and prove how brilliant they all are.

They believe all the legwork involved didn’t happen. They believe its all bought and paid for. And that if liberals don’t buy the hoax it proves they don’t really care about victims, its just to gain advantage.

So this blowing up is just going to confirm that all these assaults and rapes are a non-issue just as much, if not more so than if it had worked some how.

Its a big ole clusterfuck of confirmation bias, conspiratorial thinking and projecting. They don’t give a shit about the issue so they assume noone does. They don’t believe the accusers so they assume noone does.

If “the real scandal” isn’t that DEMS! didn’t believe the “victim” in this case by now it will be by tomorrow. In the grand scheme of false belief these sorts of big failures tend to paradoxically increase belief. Just check out any apocalyptic cult with multiple failed end of world predictions. It takes decades and dozens of fail predictions before people give it up.

18 Likes

If there’s one thing I won’t tolerate, it’s a drunken potato.

17 Likes

Drunken noodles, though…

9 Likes

heresasquare

23 Likes
4 Likes

Call him an outlier for the MAGA social conditioning program. It boosted his devotion to Herr Drumpfenfuhrer but burned out most of what little risk-assessment neural capacity he managed to develop.

3 Likes

They’re going to need a bigger MAGA troll.

14 Likes

This was no swift boat accident.

2 Likes

18 Likes

For a brief window they had the opportunity to say “You fell for the bait and stumbled all over yourselves in your hypocrisy about believing the victim — now witness the firepower of a this fully armed and operational takedown come Thursday.”

Burkman is taking the second-best approach, claiming the referral to the FBI is an abuse of power, and I expect he’ll move to “this was a catfishing black op by the Dems to distract from this true thing I’m alleging” sometime tomorrow, unless it’s happened already and I e just missed it.

I’m fucking dying :rofl:

https://twitter.com/RonanFarrow/status/1057476255623405569

18 Likes

Trumpt was later quoted of right-wing supporters attempting to derail investigations into him and his financial backers, “If they are patriotically-minded, they start to make their own contribution to what they believe is the good fight against those who speak badly about Trump. Is that possible? Theoretically it is possible. #maga

2 Likes

Why, thank you thing!

13 Likes

20 years old. WTF. At 20, I was somewhat navigating college and trying not to be too much of a moron. Take a break kid :confused:

4 Likes