FBI investigating Trump campaign's Russia links, says no info supports Trump's wiretapping claims

Well, besides a lot of Zebras, Merkel looking confused several times over Trump’s behaviour, and fine segments on wiretapping and budget cuts, there were also some smaller moments.

What I was alluding to, however, was an old snippet from a Fox News show where the hosts made a “self-deprecating” joke that they fortunately haven’t got the footage where Fox hired a “real” leprechaun for St.Patrick’s Day - the footage, of course, was then delivered by TDS - to go on that it’s an example of “You get what you pay for”, and “I think we hired that one from Craigslist”.

The footage had a person dressed badly as a leprechaun. And if I am not mistaken, sitting on the knees of Napolitano, greeting everyone “Top of the morning to y’all.”

(Can’t find the clip in the tubes, sorry. Must be DMCA-clogged, again. Should call the plumbers, can’t clean this mess myself.)

1 Like

I think you mean Last Week Tonight, not The Daily Show.

1 Like

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/index.html

Is this an admission that there’s a FISA warrant to monitor Trump?

Nunes did not know whether the “incidental collection” happened at Trump Tower, and could not say for certain whether Trump’s communications were directly collected.

Oh, wait. It’s probably a lot of nothing.

3 Likes

geee a big hotel with lots of international guests who are high rollers and likely have shady connections overseas? the NSA listening to goings on in the building??? color me shocked!

3 Likes

Of course I do! I’m a bit stupid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.