FBI releases video of militiaman shooting

9 Likes

One problem with immediately releasing all pertinent info is that you tend to taint juror pools when something is as highly publicized as this.

I’m all for secure copies immediately being sent to a truly neutral third party for safekeeping, but there are a lot of problems with immediately releasing all videos of crimes etc… immediately following an event. For example, if the guy has accomplices (as in this case), you may destroy all chances for a peaceful stand-down if they think that the gubmint shootout at the OK corral that they’ve all been dreaming of has finally come to fruition.

6 Likes

Somehow every single other person in those two vehicles managed to get it right. I am not cheering Finicum’s death; it didn’t need to happen, and watching the video made me sad. But the fact that it did happen is on him. Surrender was never part of his game plan.

11 Likes

The lingerers have a youtube channel. This morning they posted a video with a diatribe against Hillary Clinton:

I visited one of their Santilli YouTube conspiracy chat rooms and said:
me>FedRecord rec=42::perp_mon_mode ::[q: ip addresses:YouTube+PRISM]
me>Sorry guys, wrong window

10 Likes

The next guy said
solo1racing> maybe fbi is watching this and this is how they get red dots and blue dots

4 Likes

Best troll ever!

3 Likes

Need to hop in tomorrow to throw in some
FEMA::Op-Disarm(:perp->:YouTubeCommentIp=*)

5 Likes

45 seconds was all I could handle of that nonsense. I’ll take these two over the cowphilate any day of the week:

Well played, sir. Well played.[quote=“nemomeno, post:129, topic:72961, full:true”]
Need to hop in tomorrow to throw in some FEMA::Op-Disarm(:perp->:YouTubeCommentIp=*)
[/quote]

For topicality, might I recommend a sprinkle of this in your code:

HRC_vagsquad::kotex_implant(CHK,v2.1) mon_success

5 Likes

INSERT INTO WatchList (firstName,lastName,address1,city,st,zip,ipAddress,ssn,areaCode,phone1)
VALUES (
SELECT firstName,lastName,address1,city,st,zip,ipAddress,ssn,areaCode,phone1 FROM NSAArchive, FEDRecords, IRSPersonalData WHERE IRSPersonalData.ipAddress=NSAArchive.ipAddress, IRSPersonalData.ssn=FEDRecords.ssn, FEDRecords.FEMAIdentifer=NSAArchive.fbid
);

3 Likes

Based on a book by Edward Abbey. It’s a good book and a pretty good movie as well.

1 Like

And that’s not just public opinion. In America police and prosecutors have very wide discretion to do nothing. They rarely owe the public anything. In Germany they have a legal duty to act and very little choice.

5 Likes

Wow. It’s like the government serves the people. That’s an interesting idea.

12 Likes

You sir, are a useful idiot. Nothing personal.

4 Likes

perhaps the officer was jumping out of the way of his own truck, which was apparently about to be rammed by a likely madman?

But sure, the FBI officer tried to jump in front of the oncoming truck, because obviously the armed lunatic speeding towards the roadblock in a heavy pickup was going to go for the snowbank at the last second.

#jesus tits.

10 Likes

5 Likes

…not there.

You may hear being told that as dismissal, or ‘trolley’… but you are not ‘drawing out complexities’, you are creating complex rationalizations.

And anyone who has ever been delusional will tell you, it feels the same from inside. Good luck.

7 Likes

Useful? :wink:

4 Likes

Candy Crush…

3 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I would like to see trained dogs employed in more situations such as this. It sucks to get dragged to the ground by a dog even though you were intending to comply, but it’s awesome (kinda?) to get dragged to the ground by a dog if you were going to get yourself killed. Unfortunately dogs are difficult to train and probably not a solid go to when there are multiple people. In those situations the dog does excel…yikes.

He gets hit at about :02.5 seconds. I figure at :04 seconds he’s calling it a day, and that’s in slow motion.

3 Likes