FBI: U.S. law enforcement infiltrated by white supremacists

I’ve just seen you pull this crap too many times, with too many blatant double-standards in defense of white supremacists in transparent efforts to inject some form of reasonable doubt, to believe you now, Max. You may not have said anything explicit in defense of skinheads, but, even in the course of this discussion, you started by essentially going, “Oh, that’s not actually a Nazi eagle, it’s a Weimar Republic eagle.” It’s a consistent pattern, on how you will thin-slice the details in regards to white supremacists, but happily and readily tar entire groups of non-whites, such as Black Lives Matter, as being people waiting for an excuse to riot.

But, sure, let’s go back to discussing the actual topic.

In essence, this Jew is going to view any white face in a blue police uniform as a Nazi as a default assumption until I manage to finish fleeing the country. Maybe that’s unfair to the individual cops, but I’ll take their hurt feelings as a price to pay for continuing to breath in an unmaimed body. And the sad thing is, I know that I’m privileged in that I have paler skin, and can pass as non-vermin to them at a first glance, especially as I don’t have the “Jew Nose”.

19 Likes