Federal judge orders unsealing of George Santos' secretive $500K bond cosigners

Originally published at: Federal judge orders unsealing of George Santos' secretive $500K bond cosigners | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Excited Murder She Wrote GIF

20 Likes

George votes on tax legislation. I wonder why somebody with $500,000 burning a hole in their pocket is interested in currying favor with George?

13 Likes

13 Likes

What percentage of the cosigners will turn out to be like Santos’s former campaign treasurer Andrew Olson – fictional?

10 Likes

Seems short a few descriptors, like “racist,” “misogynistic,” “omni-phobic” but generally accurate.

12 Likes

Also, I think we blew past “kooks” ca. 2008.

5 Likes

There it is, that’s the word we’ve needed all along.

Santos doesn’t have any core beliefs except enriching himself, which is the real GOP playbook.

15 Likes

“Could the revelation unveil a web of unsavory connections and morally questionable alliances between the conniving Santos and his cynically loyal GOP comrades in Congress”

Cecily Strong Season 44 GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes

via NYT

…one of Mr. Santos’s three original guarantors already “had a change of heart and backed out,” implying that the reversal was related to the intense media scrutiny the case has prompted.

Each guarantor who drops out increases the financial responsibility on those that remain. If all three were to renege, Mr. Santos would need to return to court to put together a new bail package with different conditions, legal experts said.

LOL I like this game!

17 Likes

Yeah, they are more creepy than kooky.

3 Likes

Don’t leave out colossal gaping …
Um … Whats the plural of rectum?

2 Likes

Republicans.

10 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Well Done Reaction GIF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.