Ferocious squirrel attacks man in his garage

Why was the camera on? Was it the squirrel’s?

10 Likes

I honestly didn’t count - in my four-year-old opinion, I had way too many.

It was because I got bit by a stray dog, which then ran away - it took, an entire week for them to catch it, and when they did it turned out that the reason it bit me is because someone had shot it, and I leaned on it’s bullet wound. Tests for rabies in the dog came back negative, and I got to stop having the needles before the end of the treatment. Outside of the needles, I was at the time more upset when I found out that the dog had been put down than I was about it biting me.

13 Likes

SquirrelTube is getting infamous for its prank videos now.

9 Likes

Sure. But it’s also exceedingly rare for a squirrel to attack a human. Unless, you know, it happens to be one of the ones with rabies.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s a territorial thing? Because it’s started a nest somewhere in that garage?

And yes, I do know that squirrels don’t normally attack people who get near there nests. Still, that squirrel didn’t seem as TOTALLY ATTACK MODE!! as I’ve heard rabid animals usually are.

2 Likes

Yikes.

I am very thankful for the medical advances that let me avoid this torture.

7 Likes

Seems more like a squirrel-oriented DieHard movie, to me.

1 Like

Wonder if that was Fat Gus?

2 Likes

Your local anti-vaxxers will probably disagree, by their actions if not words.

5 Likes

Some people (thankfully I know none of them) consider squirrel brain a delicacy. But it’s possible to contract a wasting disease that way. Not sure it would cause a squirrel to become aggressive or not, but it’s another possibility.

4 Likes

Indeed. I too would attack another creature that may well be looking to eat my brain.

8 Likes

I wondered if he was too near a nest with babies, but the sneaking up part would seem to negate that.

3 Likes

In court, the squirrel can simply say that he was standing his ground. Guaranteed acquittal!

5 Likes

That’s a much crafter defense that what i imagine most squirrels would do.

"Yo, judge. Deez nuts!!"

10 Likes

Maybe it was related to this guy

See You Later Rocket GIF by Warner Archive

7 Likes

I had gotten the rabies vaccine (preemptively, not due to a bite) for some international travel and the vaccine alone was $250 each for a three-dose regimen (in 2017 dollars), now it is $360 each.

6 Likes

Thats no ordinary squirrel

14 Likes

Ferocious squirrel attacks man in his garage

What does the man expect? I mean, he was in the squirrel’s garage, right?

12 Likes

I am somewhat surprised the squirrel didn’t go for his nuts.

4 Likes

Jesus. Why not nitrous oxide or something?

4 Likes