Ferocious squirrel attacks man in his garage

And is there a Chilton manual for that model?

7 Likes

Maybe, but if it’s in that garage I’m not going in to get it.

9 Likes

The man using the word “you” makes me think he was familiar with this squirrel.

4 Likes

My favorite squirrel-attack story.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. If he was feeding it somewhere and didn’t have food, it might have bit him to remind his hooman it was snack time. My rabbits nip me all the time when they want a snack. They usually go for clothes, but they don’t understand clothes, so sometimes they go too deep and leave a painful mark.

They also know hands are magic and will move my fingers with their teeth, which rarely hurts, but is unpleasant because you can feel just how sharp their teeth are! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Maybe the rodent was holding an old grudge against him.

2 Likes

You are such good people in this here community. I guess I’m naive in thinking it isn’t a particularly homophobic slur. I’m reminded of Lenny Bruce being chastised (if not criminally charged) for saying that word in a routine. His defense was that there’s nothing wrong with the word, and he wouldn’t date (or marry?) a woman who wasn’t one.

2 Likes

I once had a tame (ish) squirrel climb my leg because I had a bag of peanuts in my hand. She would come into our lab and the prof had made a bit of a pet of her. I can still feel the claws through my jeans …
and they are bigger than you think when they are heading towards your face. I threw the bag of peanuts across the room and she jumped after after it.

5 Likes

You had syphilis. I thus proclaim it so.

You may have missed you’re third shot. Which might explain why your memory isn’t complete. How is your eyesight?

I hope you know I’m joking.

1 Like

Lenny Bruce died 55 years ago.

8 Likes

Oh for the days when people who weren’t straight white guys weren’t so uppity!

7 Likes

13 Likes

That was happy news to me early this summer when I was attacked by a squirrel on my porch!
I wondered later if it might’ve been suffering from toxoplasmosis, since they can get that, and it was acting odd, like it wanted to come inside, each time I touched the door handle to see if it was still out there.
Do you have any verdict on the likelihood of that? Kids are basically wild animals, so you’re basically a vet, right? :wink:

11 Likes

10 Likes

That story… :joy:

11 Likes

Wow, that is one good solid thing to remember.

Thanks Doc!

4 Likes

It’s horrible, actually! Lots of astigmatism and nearsightedness.

Well, depending on how recent the video is, he might, but he won’t have it for long, whether he got the vaccine shot or not. Rather different outcomes though!

1 Like

He’d better pack his shit.

2 Likes

With all this talk of rabies it’s interesting to note that you need a vaccine if you’ve been exposed. There’s no other guaranteed cure (the other experimental treatment is hit or miss and can leave you with disabilities.)

Vaccines, they work.

4 Likes