Finally, someone has made scented scissors

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/26/finally-someone-has-made-scen.html

3 Likes

And lick them. I do have to admit that, when I was a kid, I chewed up several (well, a lot of) scented erasers. I wonder what kind of chemicals I exposed myself to and what delightful kind of cancer is in my future as a consequence?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t run with these. Take time to stop and smell the scissors.

11 Likes

But whhhhhhhyyyyyy?

2 Likes

Not to mention scented markers, which would be arguably worse than anything an eraser might have. Its also really strange that these days they make bug spray that is scented… fuck no i don’t want the hazardously toxic thing to smell nice. I want it to smell it for what it is and have people stay away from the sprayed area. I also have one that is not only scented but it says that it sanitizes, which i find irresponsible because that might encourage people to freely spray on surfaces that they will then turn around and use thinking it might be “clean”

3 Likes

Good training for trimming nose hairs.

3 Likes

Gotta do something with all those flavored vape liquids if they can’t be smoked.

Wild cherry cuff-links , Bubble gum USB cables … we stand to inherit a very smelly world.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.