Firehouse map has hidden image

(I didn’t get it at all, lol. Just read like you were skewering him.)

1 Like

I’m surprised there was no “bushfire”.

2 Likes

This is how they get around the rules against public display of nude pictures. I understand they’re on long shifts, but how many man still have posters of naked women prominently displayed at home?

1 Like

Damn you, Ridley Scott!

YOU wouldn’t let him?

1 Like

I’d love to believe that someone spent decades grading acres of land to make this topo prank happen - but, sadly, that hypothesis is less credible than it just being a joke map…

10 Likes

When I worked in manufacturing all the guys on the production floor had pin up girls everydamnwhere. Not “nude” but damn close. So myself and the few other ladies on staff started putting up the various firemen calendars in prominent places, cuz turn about is fair play and whats good for the goose is good for the gander and all that, right? Nope. SUDDENLY all pin ups had to come down, because the men complained to management about our calendars. LOL But women are the illogical and overly emotional creatures right?

32 Likes

Yeah, and you only failed the physical exam because lady arms are weaker than dude arms. It’s nature an’ shit. /s

1 Like

It wouldn’t be too hard in Minecraft, where I can easily carry 2300 cubic meters of soil and stone.

3 Likes

And I’m sure they bitched about the female workers forcing them to remove their crap, too. They never saw the irony.:wink:

7 Likes

Finally we know the location of “Twin Peaks”

3 Likes

Guy I worked with had once worked at a place like that – I don’t know what led “take the pictures down” edict … but he fought back by putting pictures of his wife (clothed and bathing suit stuff) … on cars, at shoreline, etc. Hah! He showed them!!! Showed them his WIFE! It’s possible she had no idea.

2 Likes

Just north of Beaver Valley.

1 Like

For those who need a map to Lonesome Valley

4 Likes

You worked outside of the house? good for you.

[ducks]

/s

6 Likes

I was going to say I saw a duckie and a horsie, but I changed my mind

9 Likes

Well I guess I have a bit of time before worrying about the kid too much… Showed it to the 14 year old boy last night and he totally didn’t see it.

5 Likes

Uh, oh, should I be worried now? Showed it to the five year old boy and he noticed it. "A naked woman with nams (breasts), why does she looks that strange?“.

6 Likes

6 Likes

My six year old son thinks it looks like a person, my three year old just sees a map (she actually thought it looked like Belgium, so it took a while before I was able to explain that it wasn’t just a map). I don’t know if it’s the same where you are, but naked women are not rare in family changing rooms in Germany and the kids only freak out if they see me without a shirt on.

3 Likes

isn’t this a little bit too early to know such harsh swearwords?

5 Likes