Five Florida cops dead of Covid in one week

People refusing to get vaccinated dying from covid-19? and they’re cops? Just awful.

5 Likes

Remember they are right to lifers… however, once you are born all bets are off.

4 Likes

If the police weren’t so busy dog whistle “stopping crime” then they wouldn’t have caught Covid in the first place.
There, I helped them make the illogical jump they needed.

4 Likes

“Public safety” my sore ass. I’d say 5 dead IGNORANT cops is a good start.

4 Likes

Due to companies not bothering to serve people who have a legal right to opt out of being tracked after having years to prepare.

5 Likes

Defund deplete the police! Well, I guess it ultimately could have the same effect, assuming you don’t replace the officers…

Worse than gun control, they’d be demanding a draconian police state with unlimited police powers. (I mean, they already do, more or less, so it wouldn’t be much of a stretch.)

I think you mean:
GQP: “We need to give cops the power to shoot anyone who approaches them with a cough.”

On the contrary, it’s quite simple. You just need to add a simple switch to the code…
If (SuspectSkinColorShade < IndexValue) then {ActivateMurderbotMode;}

5 Likes

17 Likes

However, next week employees not in a union will have to test every week unless they are vaccinated.

Not in a union. So, the police (being unionized) are completely unaffected? Not even testing is required?

And isn’t this “weekly testing” almost useless? Someone can be contagious for a full week before they are sent home. Because you know FL doesn’t do contact tracing. If you wanted a benefit, you’d test every other day. Or mandate the vaccine, ffs.

4 Likes

Nope. It’s those “immigrants” (i.e. mexicans). You know through Florida’s contiguous border with Mexico…

Most recent OAN fueled racist screed is that (the delta variant based covid surge) is Biden’s fault for moving “those immigrants” all over the US. (because, you know, he’s not quietly continuing most of his predecessor’s horrible policies, he’s running a free money/relocation taxi service!

I fucking hate people.

8 Likes

You mean the same ones who beat a cop to death in January?

1 Like

Maybe not. More than a few very smart people (such as well known scientists and philosophers) have committed suicide.

2 Likes

Well, they’re starting with brown people and blaming the “boarders”

They will probably pick up on AA populations relatively low vax rates, and run with that.

EDIT: Looks like TX is already doing that

1 Like

Police Unions seem to have a very long overreach for their members. This NYPD Union sounds like a little fiefdom for the President. How can someone with no medical background (I assume) tell people they don’t need a potentially life saving vaccine? or that they need to wear masks?
I guess the “Super Cop” idiocy is still alive and well in NY. Superior immunity systems, shoot people and no consequences, drive around in a car all day, yelling out the window…Nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.