Florida car lot full of vandalized cybertrucks

Do not taunt Happy Fun Cybertruck.

25 Likes

They tried to sell me a magic box as “rust proofing” on my car. I noticed that the warranty wasn’t backed by Ford, but some company that probably closes, changes its name, and reopens every couple years. “Yeah, no thanks.”

6 Likes

Is that before or after the section that every Tesla owner is supposed to know (according to some commenters here) about how to open the doors when it invariably loses power?

10 Likes
7 Likes

If you must park your Wankpanzer in a salt-air environment, be sure to ground your vehicle with the ground rod kit (not included) and sacrificial zinc disc (not included) as clearly outlined in the manual (not available if batteries are dead). Tesla Motors is not responsible for corrosion if owners do not adhere to this guidance.

21 Likes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

9 Likes
9 Likes

the spartan ephors replied with a single word

9 Likes

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

15 Likes

:cold_sweat:

4 Likes

How can there be a parking lot full of them? I thought Skum said there were a million customers signed up to buy incEl Caminos, and that they weren’t able to deliver them fast enough?

24 Likes

“You’re washing it wrong” (Tesla customer services to anyone complaining about bodywork issues.)

9 Likes

“incEl Caminos”

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

17 Likes

My thought too. There must be at least 40 C-rucks there, which is over 1% of all the sales in the world.

The graffiti artiste is lucky to live in such a target rich environment. What a shame it would be if a bunch of Tyre Extinguishers visited.

3 Likes

We can make fun of the childish look of this truck and the many absurd design decisions, but you must admit that it is INSTANTLY recognizable, unlike 100% of the SUVs on the road. People used to be able to ID a car by it’s distinctive look. Not anymore, except for this truck, and maybe the Pontiac Aztec.

My neighbors across the street have three SUVs and I see them come and go every day, but I couldn’t guess what models they are. To me they are just the white one, the black one, and the black one they don’t put in the garage.

5 Likes

Or just a grinder.

4 Likes

Well, yeah, but when that leads to pointing and laughing, I don’t think that’s necessarily a good thing.

20 Likes

Counterpoint: Truck Nutz are also instantly recognizable, but, much like the Cybertruck, provide zero positive value to anybody. Other companies not run by Nazis are making interesting and cool vehicles. Americans just don’t buy them because they’re fine with a car-as-appliance (which is not wrong, just a different perspective from car enthusiasts) and/or they have no taste.

9 Likes

19 Likes

A steaming pile of dogshit is also instantly recognizable. Being instantly recognizable, in and of itself, is neither a positive or a negative thing. I will gladly take a boring, but functional and safe, car that looks like 90% of all other vehicles on the road over a car that seems to want to kill me every time.

18 Likes