Florida car lot full of vandalized cybertrucks

For reals! Though plenty of people seem to view their vehicles as both a means of getting around and as a means of personal expression… One certainly doesn’t need to have a wankpanzer for that, tho. I mean, have people forgotten about bumper stickers?

12 Likes

Yeah, it’s funny. When I was younger, I really wanted my car to look like my car, if that makes sense. The older I get, the more I care about function and cost. I’m getting old and boring, I guess. Bumper stickers, for a reason I explained recently in a completely unrelated thread, are really not my thing, lol.

8 Likes

for sure about the primacy of cost/function over style…

4 Likes

I’ve only been fortunate (/s) enough to see a couple of these in the wild and one was indeed painted. Sort of a not-quite olive drab green. Might have been applied with a brush. The appearance of the truck was not improved by this.

8 Likes

These billionaires suffer so much for us. Just so unfairly treated for all the amazing things they create. And by create I mean by the labor they steal from people with actual skill.

7 Likes

Spongebob Squarepants Laughing GIF

9 Likes

From what I’ve read about Cybertrucks spraying them with water would probably do the trick.

9 Likes

… or maybe shining a bright flashlight at them

6 Likes

A stake through the heart and burial at a crossroads at midnight, with garlic and mustard seeds in the grave, is the only way to deal with a Cybertruck.

3 Likes

Looks like Balenciaga-level of customisation by the Tesla marketing department, wonder how much extra they charge for that option?

4 Likes

I’d wait for the tactical model to come out. It’s made of titanium.

6 Likes

This is Musk we’re talking about. He really wants to exploit the synergies between SpaceX and Tesla.

Next one is neutronium harvested with StarShip.

I hope his one is obvious enough to not really need the /s

5 Likes

Good point.
What’s up with that, I wonder?

2 Likes

I wish people could just let it go with a simple “that truck isn’t for me.” Applauding property destruction is a bit too primal for my taste.

1 Like

Property owned by a union busting fascist is fair game in my book.

16 Likes

we know that this thing will wind up killing pedestrians and other drivers during collisions because tesla didn’t care about crash compatibility ( not to mention the unsafe “autopilot” software, and dangerous door locks which have already killed people ), and we know that in tesla factories racism and sexism run completely unchecked –

i think putting paint on an object is a small issue in comparison ( especially when said object hasn’t even been sold to a customer yet. )

15 Likes

Nah, fuck 'em.

7 Likes

It’s not a criticism of the looks of the car.

4 Likes

14 Likes

“Do not taunt Happy Fun Truck.”

6 Likes