Florida Congressman: Trump’s border wall is “metaphor for border security”

“Bullshit Artists” seems a bit strong… “Bullshit finger-painters” maybe?

11 Likes

… I’m trying to understand how you attach solar panels to a metaphorical wall.

I think you use a simile.

9 Likes

So Donald Trump has become the idiot version of Roger Waters?

We are talking about Florida, this has to come into play

12 Likes

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! (metaphorically)

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! (figuratively)

USA! USA! (kind of)

12 Likes

The very long list of Trump apologists (who earned government salary while committing crime), who contributed long-term damage to the country, I am afraid they will suffer just as much justice as the very long list of W apologists (who earned government salary while committing crime) did.

3 Likes

Parrot Sketch reference. Have your Like sir.

2 Likes

As Trump Tower is a metaphor for tasteless cupidity.

3 Likes

And what happened, then? Well, in DC they say that the metaphorical wall grew ten feet on that day.

10 Likes

tRump himself: “I shat my pants on purpose, you’re all too stupid to understand my genius plan! It’s the best plan, solid gold, smells like roses, other presidents are jealous of my huge, plans.”

5 Likes

Duh, the “solar panels” are obviously a metaphor for… um…
Listen, something just came up. Can I get back to you?

A palandrome? It’s not a palindrome. The palindrome of BorderWall would be Llawredrob! It don’t work

2 Likes

Thanks. Lately our political “leaders” are reminding me more and more of MP but it’s not as funny somehow. Keeps me from crying anyway.

1 Like

This border policy is no more. It has ceased to be. It’s bereft of life. It rests in peace. This is an ex-wall!

5 Likes

If it wasn’t nailed to the tRump it’d be pushing up the daisies!

3 Likes

9 Likes

So the reason people say Trump will never build that wall is because he’s too stupid to make a metaphor?

1 Like

He used to be for to play pro basketball. Now I don’t know what he’s for, except maybe World Peace.

2 Likes

Build The Wall (to hold back the ocean waters as they rise due to climate change and during storm surges)!