Florida Congressman: Trump’s border wall is “metaphor for border security”

The 50 feet is a metaphor for Trump’s own inadequacies…

1 Like

[quote=“LurkingGrue, post:32, topic:105501, full:true”]The palindrome of BorderWall would be Llawredrob! It don’t work
[/quote]

Not a lot of people know that that is the name of the small town in Wales nearest the contested border with England. I hear they’re planning to build a wall there.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the whole thing was onamonapia.

3 Likes

The United States
When 45 wanted a wall
Covfefe

7 Likes

But, but, but, Trump said he meant a real wall. Now I’m all confused!

4 Likes

Build the metaphor to hold back then allegory (Chinese hoax).

I think this also applies to tRump supporters, too. Because fuck them. Right in the ear.

2 Likes

Reince Priebus.

7 Likes

The man, and his wall, are unhinged.

4 Likes

God damn it. When this whole mess finally collapses into a smoking wreck, can we at least see the shameless pols (and major party) who were willing to excuse anything for their team forever tarnished and cast out for their sins? If two cycles from now I start hearing ‘adults in charge’ and ‘party of personal responsibility’ I will take Rogaine just so I have hair I can tear out.

1 Like

But that’s in Wales, not Bolton…

1 Like

10 Likes

Sadly allegories are not for me.

A man! A plan! A… wait a minute, he doesn’t have a plan!

Well that’s just ruined.

Um…

Wall aroma? Amoral law!

(Making palindromes is harder than it looks…)

7 Likes

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra?

Trump, when the imaginary wall fell.

6 Likes

Solar Freaking Metaphors!

Pshaw! It’s not a metaphorical wall, it’s a rhetorical wall.

We need some Incanters to blow it down.

2 Likes

“It’s a metaphor” is a time honored way of ignoring flaws in your belief system. I imagine I’ll hear that “Donald Trump works in mysterious ways” any day now.

2 Likes

Wait… Are the “abandoned bales of drugs” going to be props, or actual bales of drugs seized by border patrol?

Asking for a friend…

1 Like

The contractors who’ve spent millions of dollars in developing proposals for the wall should Trump as he had no intention in build the wall.

When they said solar panel they obviously meant a panel that lets sunlight through.

Therefore the ‘wall’ is just an entire series of panels that let sunlight through (and everything else - apart from ‘bad hombres’ presumably).

1 Like