Florida HS Principal and student interrupted smoking pot, making out. Arrest follows

Is that a trick question?

4 Likes

ā€œGive me time to think about it. Donā€™t rush me.ā€

1 Like

I think what tripped me up was that it was presented as a false dichotomy, because I donā€™t work at a school but thereā€™s no surfeit of randy teens in my immediate vicinity.

1 Like

Apparently yes.

On the one hand legal is legal and if they were in separate schools and the teenager was at the age of consent, then as far as I know the relationship would have been legal. On the other hand, I agree with one of the previous posters who said that a sexual relationship between a 45 year old and an 18 year old is creepy. I would add that it is likely predatory as well. Even if they had been in separate schools, I suspect they would have found a way to fire the principal andā€“legal or notā€“that would be fine with me.

I bet the scriptwriters at Brazzerz (if we can cell them that) are taking notes.

@nadir_seen_fire

Meh, Iā€™ll defend it. Driving while stoned is in no way comparable to driving after drinking.

Thanks for those links.\ The second oneā€™s conclusion contained this paragraph:

Any do a bit of checking and notice the missing word in the story. ā€˜CHARTERā€™, yep, you betcha, they make it sound like a public school but it is in fact a charter school part of a chain of schools. Hiring the cheap and it seems sexually motivated.

Oh I get it now, they mean you canā€™t work at the school AND have sex with teenagers!

Damn you, Boolean logic!

3 Likes

Ordinarily, the punchline to one of these Florida stories would be that they were both injured when the carā€™s back seat meth lab blew up.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.