Florida Man is back and he's packing a sword

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/16/florida-man-is-back-and-hes.html

7 Likes

35 Likes

Charter ninja school outcomes are very poor and are doing nothing to close the ninja achievement gap. School choice shouldn’t mean we have to settle for cut-rate ronin wandering around and fighting over lawn carts.

20 Likes

That’s a nice barrow, no wonder half the neighborhood is out to get it.

10 Likes

Never bring a sword to a wheelbarrow fight. Or is it the other way around? I mean, Beavers really should have booked it as soon as the guy drew a blade.

6 Likes

I never assumed he didn’t have a sword.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Missed out on the Comic Con road trip?

Paul%20movie%20sword

2 Likes

I’m always surprised at how small Nick Frost is.

3 Likes

Im serving jury duty right now and hope my case is as crazy as this absolute lunacy

7 Likes

The owner of the wheelbarrow, who can be seen at the end of the video swooping in to retrieve it, said the damn thing wasn’t up for grabs at all. Rather, it was stolen from her home while she was having a garage sale.

I am just glad the wheelbarrow is ok in all of this. Though it looked more like a wagon to me.

9 Likes

Tai chi sword? Not the moves, those are Florida-jitsu.

Now all they need is a Holocaust Cloak and to join forces, and they’ll be ready to rescue the Princess.

5 Likes

OMG a happy story. No one was gunned down by the cops.

3 Likes

6 Likes

because wheelbarrow.

A defence worth fighting for, with a sword no less…

6 Likes

“Rather, it was stolen from her home while she was having a garage sale.”
dOJt6XZlQw8qQ

5 Likes

The only shocking thing here is that he only had ONE sword, instead of a whole arsenal of swords and various ninja weapons.

1 Like

That’s weird, it makes it look like swords are difficult to handle and aren’t light sabers or magic wands. That can’t be right.

2 Likes

Two points of pedantry:
Firstly, that is assuredly not a wheelbarrow, as those are traditionally equipped with at most two wheels. What these gentleman are fighting over is a yard/garden cart/wagon.
Secondly, although the header image and source article imply that the sword being wielded is a Japanese katana, close inspection of the video evidence supports the conclusion that it’s more likely a Chinese jian.
That is all.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.