Florida Man is upset he can't bring his large Donald Trump cutout to dialysis

Kinda reminds me of that documentary where a bunch of doctors travel around North Korea and one of the first things the people did who had their vision restored is thank the portraits of the Kims on the wall

(you might have to turn up the volume a bit)

1 Like

“Why is there a Fleshlight-shaped hole in your Trump cutout?”

“It’s for comfort.”

1 Like

This just in: Suicidal masochist fetishizes his homicidal sadist idol.

They dont mention this in the article: it wasnt so much that he is prohibited from bringing in the cutout per se. It’s that the gentleman is upset at being prohibited from pleasuring himself to the cutout of Trump.

1 Like

Now, if it’d been a visit to the proctologist…

1 Like

Much as I agree that this guy’s real source of “comfort” is here is the trolling, I mostly just find it pitiful.

What he sounds like to me is a child who desperately wants boundaries, but instead all he’s ever been given is horseshit about “freedom”, and now he’s just confused and lost and lacks the emotional tools to understand why he’s an object of contempt.

Trolls are trying to get told off. They understand that people find them disgusting, but no one is honest about why, and it makes them (understandably) bitter. The rest of us shouldn’t have to waste our time putting these people through remedial pre-K, but it’s probably the only thing that would eventually work.

10 Likes

Any time I see an article on any site which has a title beginning “Florida Man…” I know I’m in for a story involving either weird, ignorant, dickish, or a combination of all three. Every. Time.

2 Likes

Oh my, I shudder at the thought at how many pleasure Trumps are out there!

2 Likes

Yeeeah … you really don’t want to shine an IR light onto it …

2 Likes

Doubtful. The percentage of adults who dramatically change personalities and intelligence levels late into life, in my experience, is a very small minority. Not zero but approaching it.

2 Likes

Florida Men all the way down.

The joke will be on this guy when Trump cuts his healthcare.

5 Likes

He needs his emotional support Thorazine and strait jacket

floridabb

4 Likes

Large cutout of a Large Florida Man, I’d elaborate.

You might want to qualify that statement slightly.

Thanks to Alzheimer’s and various other flavors of dementia a depressingly large chunk of adults will experience a dramatic change in personality and intelligence level late into life, if they live long enough.

Now, as for changes driven by learning experiences, especially if you have a specific outcome in mind; yeah, that’s a lot less common.

1 Like

anigif_385d52a9164d4a27c1e102beb5c65181-17|nullxnull

2 Likes

Turning Turmp supporters into Maya Angelou would be a stretch. But it’d be enough to convince them to knock it off, and I think that could be doable in some proportion of cases.

It’s easy to fall into assuming, because the consequences are so enormous, that belief in Turmpism must run very deep. But really, the person who can support something that vacuous is one who fervently agrees with whatever they last saw on the teevee. So they are trainable, if anyone from outside their Foxbook bubble is willing to put on a hazmat suit and wade on in there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.