Florida man spent 24 hours vandalizing high school in the nude

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/29/florida-man-spent-24-hours-van.html

6 Likes

24 hours? Yikes. Might want to invest in installing a better security system while they’re repairing all the damage.

26 Likes

Florida Man has been very busy this month.

16 Likes

Worst. Superhero. Ever.

17 Likes

$100k? Sheet. In 24 hours unabated he should have been able to much more than that. Did he stop to sleep and eat?

11 Likes

That’s pretty much the only factor causing me to rate causal analysis “Meth is a hell of a drug” as only “eminently possible” rather than “highly plausible” or “yup”.

~$4,200/hr worth of damage is really not tweaker grade work.

12 Likes

I hope he gets the help he seems to need.

9 Likes

Not the hero we want, but the hero we need.

4 Likes
  1. What kind of hat is that:?

2. Meth - it gets things done. Bad things, usually.

8 Likes

Commander Keen hasnt aged well i guess…

10 Likes

At least Captain Underpants had the decency to cover up his junk

15 Likes

And if there is, we’re busily erasing it from our Alumni List.

7 Likes

Come on, guys. Who among us HASN’T gotten naked, broken into an area high school, and spent 24 hours intermittently destroying stuff?

13 Likes

Does 23 hours count?

9 Likes

Yeah, well, when you put it that way…

4 Likes

My mental image of the Florida Man

4 Likes

Sleep? Eat?
What do you think is getting anyone to uneffectively wreak havoc for 24 hours if not meth? Well, lots of laboratory quality speed and even more moonshine quality alcohol (not strictly ethanol) might do a similar job but these days are not the 1930s.

3 Likes

Well, in my defense, I was searching for my cat.

11 Likes

I was a teacher a few careers ago, and one of my students did something similar back in the nineties. He apparently broke into his school while completely fucked up, broke whatever he could find, and passed out to be found by one of the janitors. Rumors at the time did not indicate whether or not he was wearing clothes, though.

He was a really sweet kid when he was sober, but he had some serious substance abuse problems.

Last I heard he was involved in a fatal shooting and waiting to go on trial.

7 Likes

Dude, I swear I haven’t seen your cat!

3 Likes