Florida man sprays flamethrower toward teens' car in parking dispute

Originally published at: Florida man sprays flamethrower toward teens' car in parking dispute | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I’m just trying to shed some light on how terrible these people are. You roast one or two kids’ people gonna pay attention. that’s all I wanted to do.

8 Likes

simpsons-villain

15 Likes

ron burgundy GIF

15 Likes

Fox warned us that after the Christmas trees people would be next.

15 Likes

I’m still in the dark about what makes this family so bad. Can anyone enlighten me?

So very glad to learn Maryland limits flamethrower ownership.

4 Likes

Same here. I used to live a 1/2 mile from these homes while attending UF, and there is most definitely not a lack of space for parking.

4 Likes

Not related to Florida Man, but I still remember my shock when my Mom casually told me she owned a flamethrower (turns out she used it to unfreeze pipes and clear away thick ice during the depths of Wyoming winters).

5 Likes

Yeah… flamethrower guy is doing a terrible job demonstrating that they are the assholes.

6 Likes

aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intending to kill

I don’t get it. So when will it be considered intentionally deadly?

4 Likes

I’ve got a flamethrower for burning the weeds in the cracks of my brick walk. Sounds fun, but it honestly doesn’t really work and I usually just weed by hand. Fun weeding hack: sit cross legged on your kids’ skateboard so you can weed, scoot forward, weed, etc. Long boards are more comfortable for this.

5 Likes

Abrams said. “They’ve had issues with other residents, and it needs to be brought to light.”

I see what he did there.

3 Likes

That’s probably a “flamethrower” like Elon Musk’s “flamethrower” that is a roofing torch / weed burner. It’s basically an oversized propane torch with a diffuser than shoots out several feet. This shoots gasoline or other liquid fuel 30’. For some other models they also sell a gelling compound to make it stick to people “weeds” like napalm.

8 Likes

Shouldn’t he be out stopping bad guys with flamethrowers?

3 Likes

I suspect that, if Florida-Man-With-Flamethrower is pale-skinned and his incineration targets are otherwise, the current SCOTUS will free him. I mean, he’s only exercising his right to “bear arms” shooting fire instead of steel-jacketed rounds. Which Justice will write the majority opinion?

2 Likes

That’s only if he’s a good guy with a flame thrower.

2 Likes

Yeaaaaa, this Merrrrricaaaaa. You can have a tank, a flamethrower, a M16 gun, ammo to kill a rhino, yeaaaaaa, Merrrrriicaaaaaaaaa. Meerrrrricaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

I’d let him park.

The title of the linked video is “Yes, you can legally own a flamethrower!”

I would humbly suggest that maybe that shouldn’t be the case

2 Likes