Florida man tries to have sex with Olaf from "Frozen" and a stuffed unicorn in a Target

With a unicorn chaser.

13 Likes

SNL’s Weekend Update covered this. At about the 1:59 mark:

To piggyback on their pun, it appears the man used a Hans-free device.

5 Likes

Sounds like he succeeded.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Speaking as someone with mental illness, I do not agree with your description. Immediately assigning antisocial acts to “they must be mentally ill” means that people conflate mental illness and antisocial acts. To the point where we become the scapegoats for everything.

We already have politicians talking about preemptively stripping our rights away. Stuff like that leads to a reluctance to seek help for fear of being branded. Which leads to needless suffering and even death, whether it’s suicide, or people attacking us because they think we might do something.

Like I said, you’re not helping, and it’s against the rules here. The last is why you got flagged.

15 Likes

A flag is fine too.

5 Likes

Yep. Called it.

4 Likes

And the Brits try to out-Florida Florida:

He looks pretty satisfied with his conquest, don’t he?

3 Likes

What the fuck, man? Where does it mention crystal meth? You’re making assumptions. And being rude. I think you owe @MalevolentPixy an apology.

9 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Reminder:

11 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Florida man gotta Florida man. At least he running around naked trying to bite peoples faces off thing appears to have calmed down.

1 Like

it isn’t legal to have sex with stuffed snowmen and unicorns…

…that you haven’t purchased. :flushed:

3 Likes

Yeah, imho the gross thing here is a) did it in public, and b) put it back.
I don’t care how many layers of clothing it was through, nobody needs to be exposed to that unknowingly, especially kids.
What other people do with toys in their own spaces with other informed consenting adults is radical.

5 Likes

Pretty much. If he bought a plush Olaf and took it home, he could do whatever he wanted to it.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.