Florida Man was selling Trump-shaped ecstasy pills, cops say

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/26/florida-man-was-selling-trump.html

5 Likes

Who would put that in their mouth?! Must assume these are suppositories.

Also, OF COURSE this is Florida Man.

24 Likes

Ugh. Hours of banal chatter, assumption of invincibility, and the baseless conviction that everyone loves you. And then there are these pills.

12 Likes

Wouldn’t the Trumpy config totally cancel out any feeling of ecstasy?

17 Likes

He must have known his audience. It’s Florida after all.

3 Likes

MAGA MDMA

The war on drugs. So much winning!

4 Likes

Talk about a bad trip…

9 Likes

Face AND ass all on the same pill. Brilliant, tastes like ass feelz like shit.

4 Likes

Given the frauds that anything branded with Biff’s image or name turns out to be, I’d expect this “MDMA” to be a mix of crushed Flintstones vitamins, chalk dust and asbestos.

27 Likes

Sounds deeelish.

6 Likes

Maybe not a drug problem, exactly, but if you put that thing to your mouth you definitely need some sorta help.

1 Like

It tested out to be MDMA? Seems out of character for Trump - to really be Trumpian it should be sold as ecstasy but actually contain PMA/PMMA/BZP/TFMPP/mephedrone or whatever awful thing is being sold as ‘ecstasy’ this week.

6 Likes

i wouldn’t put something like that in my mouth.

4 Likes

Is the filler made of Trump asbestos?

12 Likes

Makes perfect sense-- in the ‘olden’ days we always used cartoon characters for LSD blotter art.

5 Likes

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad trip, maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.

1 Like

I think he needs to revisit his marketing. I really can’t say I know my way around recreational drug, but Ecstasy doesn’t seem to resonate with Trump for me. Maybe if they were trying to bring Quaaludes back?

1 Like

That guy was only 23? Looks like he is related to Stephen Miller.

2 Likes

Pillreports has the UK ones testing as MDMA/MDxx, high dosage.the US reports are trip reports from users. No surprise re the UK ones at least; the ‘pop-culture topical’ pills are usually Dutch manufacture, and spread out from the North-West of England generally til the fakers get their act together and copy the pill press patterns. Wouldn’t surprise me at all to find if you snap them open there’s glitter or some other fancy internal distinguishing marks through the high-test versions.

4 Likes