Florida woman flings poo at landlord, covers herself in it, charged with battery

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/07/florida-woman-flings-poo-at-la.html

She has been charged with battery of a person over 65.

3 Likes

28 Likes

Sounds like Florida Woman is the perfect match for Florida Man.

Whodathunkit.

16 Likes

"Mercader eventually told deputies that she had intended to toss a bucket of water on the landlord, whose name was redacted from the arrest report, but she got confused and threw the bucket of feces at her. "

Who doesn’t keep buckets of feces in their apartment. It could happen to anyone.

26 Likes

“Wait, was that bucket #1 or bucket #2?”

14 Likes

The Lighthouse. Just say’n.

LH001

Or this guy:

10 Likes

I just hope there’s not “a hole” in either one, “Dear Liza…”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2w7t4k

8 Likes

6 Likes

Further proof (as if any were needed) that humans are much the same as other primates and a lot less classy than some.

Koko- Man stupid

9 Likes

Ew. Don’t do that. I mean, as a renter I get it, but don’t do that.

Related:

8 Likes

Oh God I just watched Trainspotting again about a week or two ago.

That scene is so disgusting and hilarious.

This woman belongs on Trailer Park Boys. Except this is not the actions of a weed smoker this is the actions of a meth head.

4 Likes

I’m going to hazard a guess that a toilet was among the broken items the landlord was supposed to inspect.

11 Likes

I know this took place in Florida, but in my head this was said with perfect Fargo-worthy comedic timing in a North Dakota accent.

3 Likes

Gettin’ shitfaced, Florida style.

8 Likes

OMG it is sooo embarrassing when I mix up my shit bucket with my other buckets.

5 Likes

Honestly I can think of something worse than human sewage to throw on someone’s face.

A full spitoon of a daily chewer. Right down the throat.
It makes me want to vomit just writing that

2 Likes

This is getting confusing. Better make a list.

4 Likes

My first thought is, “what’s IN the water in Florida?” but then I remember that I’m in Georgia, and we get our water from the Florida aquifer, and I hug my shit bucket tightly.

7 Likes

Two Women: One Bucket.

This appears to be another sad tale of someone struggling to cope in harsh world. I hope that Ms Mercader gets some support.

4 Likes

Will her name now be, Who Flung Poo? Asking for a friend…

2 Likes