Florida woman taken to hospital with shark still attached

I feel bad for the shark, actually.

4 Likes

Hereā€™s what I got.

2 Likes

Clearly that specimen has not been flossing correctly.

3 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s what I meant. Hopefully it died before it had much chance to suffer.

1 Like

Word.

SMDH

1 Like

How about
Shark DOA at Hospital From Human Poisoning

5 Likes

My understanding is that sharks, thanks to their oh-so-convenient-why-donā€™t-I-have-that ā€˜rows of replacement teethā€™, get to use the ā€œWe have reserves.ā€ doctrine when it comes to dental hygiene. Individual teeth are approximately as important to the overall strategy as members of a red army penal battalion.

Your point, sir, is exquisitely crafted and very, very, pointy. Iā€™m going to amend my request to ā€˜trivial regrowth of lost teethā€™ rather than rows of redundancy; because that Just Isnā€™t Right.

(Shopped, or is there actually some blasphemous confluence of pitiless stochastic influences that produces that particular ghastly outcome?)

I dunno, prolly itā€™s a real thing. Personally I take comfort in believing thereā€™s a yang offset to my own yin of a colonial zombie graveyard of a mouth. I swear, thereā€™s a little miniature Ethan Allen regiment in there, and they ainā€™t building any affordable yet tasteful furniture. Pics t/k. (Theyā€™re much much worse than any shoop. And I get to look at them in the mirror daily!)

ETA: You know that dream where your teeth fall out or turn into carnivorous worms? Yeah. Iā€™m scoping Costa Rican denture techs as we speak.

ETAA: After this, nothing scares me.

Could be worse!

http://www.medicalvideos.us/uploads/MP4/uSc1nlDdRg0xX444WLEZ.mp4

New game thread? Youā€™ll have to read all comments, the game ends when you delete the BBS account.

Okay Iā€™m done.

ETA: The spoiler blur actually makes it worse. Power of the imagination and all.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.