Florida woman throws handfulls of nacho cheese at 7-11 clerk

Craftily. Kraftily.

You’re welcome.

7 Likes

As a queso-american himself, I’m sure the president would be appalled at her lack of respect for all orange kind.

12 Likes

“Sir, I have the entire territory of Puerto Rico on line one; they say they have no food or water.”

“I’ll call them back when I have time. Wait, what’s this on Fox? A white woman was denied her right to endless nacho cheese? This is a humanitarian tragedy that truly moves me. Get her a cabinet position.”

11 Likes

SwimmingInCheese

7 Likes

Did the clerk tell her to put it back, “that’s nacho cheese”!

2 Likes

Would y’all think it weird that I dislike Cheddar and Nacho cheese, so I prefer melted shredded Provelone over my tortilla chips?

6 Likes

I bet she is a double-dipper.

3 Likes

Alright first of all 7-11 brought this on their employees when they stopped allowing people to build their own glorious nacho pyramids sometime in the 80s, a golden, cheesy time when a single trip to the sev and the right sauce and chip layering skills could feed & keep you full for the whole day.

The 7-11 nachos of those days were the greatest American foodstuff of all time, able to feed you for a whole day but containing absolutely no nutritional value at all - only pure taste!

In fact that’s what this whole MAGA/Trump stuff is about, that’s why Trump looks like a Nacho chip standing on a podium with a big spume of cheese stuff on top, because he has turned the best thing about the United States to the benefit of the worst thing. He promised to make America great again, to give us good 7-11 nachos stacked as high as our own heads. But he has not done this because 1. he’s a rapist meatloaf eating piece of shit 2. It’s actually not in the President’s powers to give people the nacho sizes they want.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure i know who showed up to enforce the crime of wasting all that cheese…

CHIPS!!!

CHIPS-US-TV-SERIES-Pers-ESTRADA-ERIK-WILCOX-LARRY

13 Likes

America is already dead. You cannot cause me more pain with such nonsense.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Nothing good happens at 2 am in a 7-11. I’m sure this is doubly so in Florida.

3 Likes

No individual wrapping. She may only be available as a whole wedge.

3 Likes

Admitting it was weird.

Just kidding! People should eat whatever they want. (Exception: Cannibalism… like I had to say that.)

:wink:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Colorado is working hard to keep up with the competition from Florida. “Longmont police: Man knocked out power to auto parts store with erotic whip. Longmont police say that a man accused of threatening an employee at an adult-themed business on Main Street also purchased an erotic whip from the business and used it to tamper with the breaker box . . . .”

Forever Provelone.

2 Likes

I had a few-months stint working a convenience store night shift. You’d be surprised.

3 Likes

I was mostly joking because I usually make bad food/booze/life decisions when I am in a convenience store at 2am.
I also used to work have at a convenience store years ago, so I know it’s not all bad.

1 Like

8 Likes