Florida woman wildly fires gun in the general direction of dognappers

Originally published at: Florida woman wildly fires gun in the general direction of dognappers | Boing Boing

3 Likes

I’m hoping that means these:

14 Likes

Stand your dog!

11 Likes

24 Likes

So these kids who were liberating pups from this dog breeder should have had better aim?

3 Likes

“good guys with very, very bad aim” is major hole in “good guys with guns” argument.

19 Likes

Also, florida.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Dog napping is getting bad up here in the Ca. High Desert, neighbors German Shepard has been targeted twice in the last 6 months, I guess it’s a special blood line or something.

5 Likes

did y’all see the weapon she fired? that is some seriously gangster-ass heat. where would you even get that? (not that I want one, mind you)

13 Likes

Either an SMG or a pistol with shit loads of ‘I want it to be an SMG’ accessories.

5 Likes

She didn’t even try to aim

10 Likes

she won’t be facing any charges, huh? not even reckless endangerment? she is just out there busting caps without even looking. those bullets could have gone anywhere and killed anyone. jesus what an asshole.

33 Likes

Flippin’ americans and your guns.
And you think we’re weird for calling Dune Klit….
There is no hope!!!

8 Likes

This looks like the real-life version of the Yosemite Sam meme. Well, if you can call modern Florida “real life.”
Yosemite02

21 Likes

Since you asked, it is too blurry to be 100% sure, but it looks like an FX-9 pistol. Basically a blow back operated firearm with a similar look and some of the same parts as an AR, but uses 9mm rounds. The tube out the back is where the recoil spring and buffer are. It is semi-automatic and uses Glock style magazines.

(Before someone asks - no, it has no sights, you either add a red dot or flip up iron sights.)

13 Likes

This reminds me, like 1995ish, someone tried to steal my GF’s dog, Cosmo. He was beautiful black lab and it hurt his paw a little bit. They weren’t successful, thank goodness, but it was quite a shock.

And 4-5 or so years ago, someone shot and killed my bosses dog, a Great Dane. Her theory was, since they had two dogs (both Great Danes), one was being stolen and the other got really aggressive and they killed one and ran away. :confused: I dunno.

And didn’t Lady Gaga have her dog walker shot and dogs stolen? Pretty nuts, man.

7 Likes

“where would you even get that?”

In Florida? Probably at Walmart. You might even find one at the bottom of your cereal box if you’re lucky…

18 Likes

Since this is Florida how about Kissimmee Sam? [It’s not particularly close to West Park where this story took place (200ish miles) but Kissimmee and Yosemite kind of rhyme.]

6 Likes

so long as “Kissimmee Sam” doesn’t hurt the manatee in the springs!

6 Likes