Follow-up

6 Likes
4 Likes

Van der Sloot, 36, pleaded guilty in federal court Wednesday to extorting and defrauding the Holloway family. He was accused of trying to sell information about the location of Holloway’s remains to her family in exchange for $250,000.

:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

Oh My God Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

5 Likes
5 Likes

Fulton County prosecutors are recommending a sentence of six years probation

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

All of these asshats need jail time or it’s never going to stop.

7 Likes
7 Likes

who acknowledged fault on behalf of the museum for not responding adequately to a 2021 tip about the stolen objects, some of which had been uploaded to eBay.

I didn’t know you could upload physical objects!

2 Likes
2 Likes

If she has enough evidence to help put Trump away, then I’m all for it. I doubt Willis would have given her a deal like that for nothing.

It’s clear that Willis over all has a strong hand and is starting to play hardball with these jackasses. Powell is just going to melt away into obscurity, and I’m just fine with that shit.

11 Likes

the stacking up of charges on them all is just :confused:

Short was charged with wanton endangerment of a police officer along with fleeing and evading police, even though witnesses said he made no attempt to get away, either in his truck or on foot. [he] was still in jail Wednesday and could not be reached for comment.

[his passengers] were both charged with disorderly conduct and menacing and released after a night in jail on a $1,000 bond. Other witnesses said the women were shouting at Cosgrove and calling him a murderer. The two women said Carrollton police, who came to back up Cosgrove, told them they were talking too much.

and they’re not wrong.

4 Likes

Can’t find somewhere better to post this, so consider it a follow-up to all those rants about vertical video.
A humorous, if slightly barbed, viewpoint.

3 Likes

It doesn’t cover any federal charges either.

Yeah- this is how you flip others who won’t get such a great deal. Lock Donnie up!

5 Likes

Yep, this is just here in GA

5 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

:rage:

:relieved: Seems like Florida is setting some people up to fail

7 Likes

Ervin’s probation officer gave the state documents supporting her claims she believed she could legally vote when she did so. Paperwork she signed in 2018 outlining her probation terms failed to mention she could not vote.

i can only think the amount of time and money the state of florida is willing to spend on trying to stop people from voting - to entrap them, really - shows how much voting actually matters

6 Likes
3 Likes