Follow-up

3 Likes

Tv Show Comedy GIF by HULU

5 Likes
6 Likes

The school was initially purchased by Rick Manz, a local who believes in Didulo’s eccentric teachings and hoped to turn it into a cannabis grow-op. Instead, he gifted it to the cult,

seth meyers lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 Likes

The agreement also prohibits the district from retaliating against the club, its parent organization, and its volunteers and members based on their viewpoint or “the exercise of their First Amendment rights

most of the money goes to the lawyers, of course. which i guess could be a nice grift in this nation of ours: opening “satanic” clubs just for the lawsuits. but i think ( i hope ) they’re mostly in it for the secular liberty aspect.

9 Likes

Doing something just for the lawsuits? But they’d burn in… oh, wait.

4 Likes

i think the word you’re looking for is “florida”

with apologies to floridamanjefe. the nicest part of the state :wink:

8 Likes

Tesla Cybertruck no-resale clause vanishes faster than a Model S in Ludicrous Mode

Tesla’s threats to sue Cybertruck buyers who resell their vehicles appear to be nothing but hot air, with the language removed from the Musk-owned automaker’s terms and conditions just days after it appeared.

As we reported on Monday, Tesla’s Motor Vehicle Order Agreement terms and conditions [PDF] were updated to add a section that specified Cybertruck buyers had to hang on to their vehicles for a year before trying to resell.

A new version [PDF] spotted yesterday is identical save for the Cybertruck language; luckily for El Reg readers, we snagged a copy of the old terms [PDF] in case this exact thing happened.

[…]

5 Likes
1 Like
7 Likes

Maybe play something that soothes them?

4 Likes

Weed Stocks Hit After Snoop Dogg Quits Smoking.

If Willie Nelson quits too, the entire market crashes. Way too much supply!

4 Likes

oh, dear!
i’m trying to keep up my share of the market, but my shithead governor won’t let me have more than 2oz/month!

6 Likes

… so they didn’t actually mean to say, “we’re shooting a metal video, could you whales please destroy our boat while we film it” :thinking:

1 Like

sorry. wrong topic reply.

2 Likes

For decades, the Federal Aviation Administration has grounded pilots dealing with depression or other mental diagnoses, with policies so strict that the decision to seek psychiatric help or a prescription for standard antidepressant medication is enough to trigger a suspension of their flight eligibility. It is a system that has left many pilots, including Mr. Emerson, to struggle largely alone.

https://archive.is/4Finm

3 Likes
2 Likes

I semi-regularly drive past a UMC church (I think?) that has welcoming messages on its marquee… i’m guessing that they are one of the ones leaving? I guess I’ll see if their signage changes in the next month or so.

5 Likes

They should call themselves the Good Methodists.

3 Likes

Because they seem to be…

happy good mythical morning GIF by Rhett and Link

5 Likes