Follow-up

Yeah, what is the saying, sometimes people don’t like to tell other people something - but they’re always happy to contradict them.

5 Likes

Will men who stanned Joe Exotic finally STFU about how she killed her husband and was the real bad guy of that whole fucking thing… So sick of hearing that shit.

12 Likes

Oh bs, what they’re really always happy to do is agrre with them.

:wink:

3 Likes

That show was filled to the brim with bad folks. You couldn’t swing a…ahem. :man_shrugging:

I Mean Law And Order GIF by SVU

6 Likes

The husband’s family came out today and said that the item that was shown on the show looked altered, and that they were notified about that report from Customs, not DHS (DHS didn’t exist at the time they were notified about it) , years and years ago.

From wkyc fact checkers

From TMZ

5 Likes

CBC Radio interviewed him tonight. That galley owner makes Captain Ahab seem only slightly obsessed.

Spin to 9:15:

Almost seven years (assuming no appeal!) of suffering for someone else’s art.

15 Likes

I’m sorry, is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?

6 Likes

Wot? It’s Being Hit on the Head lessons in here!

7 Likes

What a stupid concept.

6 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/irishdailytimes/status/1616439095424856064/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1616439095424856064&currentTweetUser=irishdailytimes

This asshole. Got sacked. Will no doubt waste everyone’s time by suing all the way to the Supreme Court. Try not being bigots? The above video is them disrupting the disciplinary hearing as the chair was sick and replaced by the deputy. And everything is some kind of conspiracy for them. One is a lawyer and that doesn’t stop them spouting exactly this kind of conspiracy nonsense in court. They got threatened with a spell like their brother spent in jail last time in court. Why do they have to be such assholes? Who has energy for that and just that in their lives?

9 Likes
13 Likes

It was probably little bobby tables at it again

15 Likes

DO NOT try to put him on the no-fly list!

(Well I guess the joke doesn’t really work now that we found out that it’s a freaking .CSV file!)

8 Likes
3 Likes

I thought he was having a leg amputated. I guess he’s still kicking!

6 Likes

ouch!
i knew nothing good was afoot here!

7 Likes

drip drip drip

4 Likes

Turns out this story still has legs!

6 Likes
9 Likes
9 Likes