For Madison Cawthorn, defining "woman" is simple: it's all about the "tallywacker"

Originally published at: For Madison Cawthorn, defining "woman" is simple: it's all about the "tallywacker" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

33 Likes

Behold, Madison Cawthorn’s “woman”.

focused_212314114-stock-photo-dna-test-result-microcentrifuge-tube

35 Likes

So if his gets cut off, I guess he is still an asshole?

27 Likes

Yet more evidence (as if any was needed) that Republicans are obsessed—OBSESSED—with genitalia.

43 Likes

Im sure he’d change his tune were he to suffer a permanent zipper accident

16 Likes

Even the name “tallywacker” is demeaning, implying that women exist merely to be counted.

At least we can count on Cawthorn to always say the wrongest possible thing in the worst way possible.

17 Likes

Wait a minute, i’m no Republican.

8 Likes

If you’re obsessed with your own genitals then that’s your business.

If you’re obsessed with the genitalia of strangers—especially strangers who have not expressed any desire whatsoever to let you interact with their genitals—then you need to grow the fuck up.

34 Likes

I hadn’t seen any signs for his campaign until tonight on my way home from work. Larger-than-life headshot on a dark red background, right there on the side of the road. For far longer than I should have I envisioned myself crashing my car into his face. Is that wrong?

12 Likes

Only wrong if you didn’t go through with it.

8 Likes

Unfortunate, then, that my car (and the ugly sign) are in good condition.

9 Likes

If it’s on the boulevard or in the right-of-way, it’s litter. As a good citizen who keeps his city clean, you shouldn’t just leave that lying trash un-disposed-of.

8 Likes

I never even heard this expression, and I thought I’d heard them all. Is it a regional assholism? You can almost hear him sniggering behind his hand like a third-grader who just uttered a nasty. Madam Speaker should have washed his mouth out with soap.

10 Likes

Oh, it’s litter all right, though not because it’s in a right-of-way. It’s just really fucking ugly

But it’s strategically placed litter - right in front of the end of a guardrail. Whoever placed it might have figured on others wanting to destroy the little shit’s face. (probably giving them too much credit for thinking)

5 Likes

If Mojo Nixon songs are any indication, ladies have tallywhackers too.

More like a whole ass.

15 Likes

Lots of people with XY chromosomes have no “tallywacker,” for example people with Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome who are identified as female at birth and live their lives as women. All the women in this pic have XY chromosomes. And plenty of people with XX chromosomes have ambiguous genitalia that are closer to penises, but those people live happily as women. Once you admitted those folks into the category “woman,” you have no grounds for excluding post-op trans women or, for that matter, pre-op trans women from the category “woman” either.

In short, the reason Jackson found it difficult to define “woman” is because “woman” is really hard to define, especially based on biology/anatomy. But idiots like Cawthorn pretend it’s simple and obvious.

31 Likes

Ever since I saw this headline, I cannot get this song out of my head…

6 Likes

what if madison cawthorn is a paid russian agent for whom the kremlin provides a steady supply of women to whip him while he wears a bunny costume? i’m not saying he is, i’m just asking questions.

17 Likes