For Madison Cawthorn, defining "woman" is simple: it's all about the "tallywacker"

Diogenes is spinning in his jar.

3 Likes

Gotta stop you there. I suspect Mr Cawthorn, assuming he even knows about this, would add these folks to the undesirables to be lined up against the wall. No shades of grey in the Cawthorniverse.

12 Likes

Weirdly, I bet Cawthorn vehemently thinks his One True god is a dude, yet there would be no reason for an unknowable incorporeal creator god to have a penis, or big muscles and chest hair or other dudely stuff (anthropomorphic Greek gods notwithstanding).

10 Likes

God is also described throughout the Bible in terms that could apply to a woman as well as a man. English translations strip out a lot of that, but not all.

12 Likes

Well, I’ve never actually seen him eat a dog; however…

2 Likes

don’t worry, it’s all abstract.

virtpen

6 Likes

No Way Wow GIF

6 Likes

You’d think a guy in a wheelchair would also understand there’s other guys in wheelchairs whose injuries include penile injuries, who don’t want their tallywhacker status making people question their gender.

11 Likes

I believe the accepted opening on this is “Some people say…”, just saying :wink:

5 Likes

Right. There isn’t any Mrs. God and I don’t recall reading about the need for a toilet or urinal in heaven - not even gold plated ones.

5 Likes

He needs a deliberate permanent zipper event - on his lips!

4 Likes

Also:

:confounded:

9 Likes

He’s defining women, not by what they have, but merely by what he has and they don’t. He sees women as a sort of de-natured and disempowered man. His agenda is pretty plain, and facts have no part in it.

15 Likes

This guy is like the most facile caricature of a fratboy. I shudder to think of the environment in which he grew up, the support net that enabled and encouraged him to learn these attitudes and to so boldly step forth and act out a privileged… aw screw it. What a jackass.

7 Likes

‘Some people are saying…’

3 Likes

This here is the key to “understanding” the current iteration of the fascist right. Facts are liberal lies, you can only trust us!!

9 Likes

Madison Cawthorn is indeed simple, as is his understanding of the world. His conceptual model resembles reality as much as a basket ball models the Earth.

7 Likes

Lt. Dan asked Forrest Gump if he was stupid. Forrest replied that “Stupid is as stupid does.”

It seems that “Stupid” has an actual electoral constituency.

7 Likes

He and MTG are on the same page. Here is how she defined women:

“We came from Adam’s rib. God created us with his hands. We may be the weaker sex, we are the weaker sex, but we are our partner’s, our husband’s wife.”

Of course she says that, but that position of women as obsequious inferior pets for men is one she dictates for other women, not her or she wouldn’t have run for congress.

10 Likes

Uh ohs, Marjorie has weighed in and it’s a doozy.

2 Likes