Former judge Roy Moore wins Alabama Republican runoff

Ah, no.

The Democrats are plutocratic neoliberal quislings. Catastrophic, but not fascists.

2 Likes

The political compass was originally used by Libertarians to “blow the minds” of those simpletons who, unlike their genius selves, didn’t understand that political thought operated in two dimensions and not along a single axis. They then added a test that “coincidentally” put a lot of people taking it in the economic right sections. “See, you’re a genius Libertarian, just like us!”

I do find the basic chart without the rigged quizzes useful and can easily place myself on it. I also wrap the political compass around a sphere, so that all the corners meet in the same place: neofeudalism.

1 Like

You’re right, and my apologies for the misrepresentation - I added an edit.

1 Like

A plane is slightly more representative of reality than a line, and a sphere’s probably another incremental improvement. You can’t usefully represent my views with it - but the last time I took the quiz it classed me with political exiles like the Dalai Lama and Nelson Mandela, which is discouraging and inaccurate.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.