Former national security advisor Susan Rice says Lindsay Graham is "a piece of shit"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/22/former-national-security-advis.html

12 Likes

61 Likes

Who are we to argue with Morgan Freeman?

Any gif of someone who has played God is good enough for me.

No, really. Because, he actually is a piece of shit

That man would defend a pedophile by saying that the child was actually acting in a provocative manner and had it coming. He’s a disgusting sack of terpid waste.

20 Likes

Makes it very clear about the state of affairs in South Carolina doesn’t it? That his constituents put up with that POS and keep him in office is disgusting.

22 Likes

What took her so long?

10 Likes

I just realized is that him as griven wormtongue from LOTR? Because yes, that would fit perfectly given he’s a conniving evil little shit with no morals at all

14 Likes

tumblr_be77db955b7bdbf5bb5f8b4dffd588be_15644e5e_540

45 Likes

Former national security advisor Susan Rice says sky is blue.

15 Likes

I can’t help wondering if we’ll look back on Trump’s presidency as a watershed moment in this country’s short history and compare it in scale and longevity to 9/11 and all the damage that did to this country. I can’t image we’ll all ever be the same again after him.

13 Likes

There’s an after? TGFT.

6 Likes

Whoa! Unbridled optimism at this point is really stretching it…

7 Likes

Former national security advisor Susan Rice says Lindsay Graham is “a piece of shit”

24 Likes

Ah, Susan Rice. Remember when having a PhD in Poli Sci or a cognate field was a desirable credential for getting a sensitive foreign affairs advisory position?

21 Likes

The lights aren’t coming back on. This is the world now.

3 Likes

“Elections have consequences,” as they like to say.

4 Likes

Oh, that’s what it is. I was thinking “Tommy Wiseau? Am I missing something?”
I was. Wormtongue, on the other hand, is an apt reference.

Without a doubt. The question is whether we’ll simply be looking at the damage done, unable to repair it all, or finding out that Trump paved the way for America being really broken, by smarter fascists.

Of come kind, at some point. It won’t remotely be the same as “before,” is the problem. It’s also very possible it’ll be so bad, we’ll be yearning for the Trump years.

7 Likes

Tommy Wiseau would work too; he is certainly a “bad actor”.

5 Likes

I resent the Grima comparison

Grima was poisoning the mind and will of a fundamental honest and good man.

Graham and Trump seem to be engaged in a consensual exchange of disgusting fluids. He is a mirror that becomes what it reflects.

8 Likes

The political climate in the US is deteriorating fast. Now it’s insults and threats. Next step is probably eastern-europe style fisticuffs during debates.

This too shall pass. Let’s hope for a more peaceful resolution than before.

3 Likes