Former RNC chair Michael Steele calls MTG and her ilk "sh*tforbrains Republicans"

Originally published at: Former RNC chair Michael Steele calls MTG and her ilk "sh*tforbrains Republicans" | Boing Boing

15 Likes

Well, he’s not wrong. :woman_shrugging:

44 Likes

“try to be less stupid”

20 Likes

A bit too optimistic though. “Try to be less stupid”. When has that ever happened with this bunch?

15 Likes

Has anyone else ever noticed that when conservatives criticize the Republicans/Trump/associated people, there is usually a “former” in the front of their name? Like “former” senator, or “former” chair of the RNC, “former” aide to … As in, they’re too frightened/invested in the party to criticize it if they are currently actively involved.

31 Likes

Broken clock and all, but… these assholes also gained power on your watch my man. This goes back at least as far as 2008 with Sarah Palin, the Tea Party, etc. and got worse since.

23 Likes

The former leader of Chickens for Colonel Sanders finally wakes up. To come to this conclusion about EmptyG and the other MAGAts doesn’t take a genius, and based on the interviews I’ve seen with this sell-out Steele is far from a genius.

18 Likes

Yeah, Steele and the others before him helped pave the way for someone like [expletive deleted]. They just didn’t think it would actually be that guy. I mean, this is basically the RNC in 2015:

19 Likes

Such a low bar, an they still won’t do it.

8 Likes
6 Likes

To be fair, there is a shocking number of formers who did something to attract the ire of the orange one while they were in office, thereby making them former.

11 Likes

Hey Michael:

the-big-lebowski-youre-not-wrong

13 Likes

How is the Republican party supposed to become “less dumb” when they’ve been promoting ignorance, “alternative facts” and mistrust of science for decades?

25 Likes

You haven’t gone back nearly far enough, sadly.

9 Likes

Can I assume this isn’t directed at me, personally?

8 Likes

Never, ever, EVER be fair to any part of the other side in an asymmetric war. :wink:

8 Likes

Ha, no. That was me, impersonating The Dude, impersonating you, telling Steele that he’s not wrong but he is still an asshole.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

11 Likes

OK, thanks for clearing that up!

I can be an asshole, but I carefully choose when and where. :smirk:

13 Likes

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde:

A lady or gentleman is one who never causes harm unintentionally.

10 Likes
5 Likes