Former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale hospitalized after threatening to harm self

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/28/former-trump-campaign-manager-brad-parscale-hospitalized-after-threatening-to-harm-self.html

2 Likes

Tim Murtaugh, Drumpf’s communications director, immediately blamed the president’s political adversaries

Yeah, there’s no way this had anything to do with his being thrown away like a used kleenex by his (and Murtaugh’s) grifter boss, nothing to do with his being deeply enmeshed in a patriarchal culture of firearms and domestic abuse. It’s all the fault of that former boss’s political opponents who forgot he even existed.

62 Likes

Brad who?

22 Likes

T&P

13 Likes

As Nostradumbass’s campaign manager he was trying to harm the rest of the country.

23 Likes

Did they repo the Ferrari?

12 Likes
44 Likes

People don’t threaten to sue used Kleenex. Well, maybe Trump does, but he’s not really people, after all.

22 Likes

tenor

25 Likes

My first thought that I was SO over Parscale the minute he got canned. I challenge whoever his spokes-ass is to show us one instance of anyone from “the left” badgering him since the day after he was fired. We leftists aren’t much for grudge-bearing. Pure projection from these shitstockings, as usual.

24 Likes

Right? Its like sending a get well card to a supporter of Pol Pot. I don’t wish him the best, at all. He’s an evil bastard who helped elected the most vile human being ever to occupy the oval office. Screw him, plenty of decent human beings to care about instead.

16 Likes

(Just to be clear, I have no doubt that Rob’s tongue was in its usual cheek when he wrote that.)

7 Likes

If he was involuntarily committed, doesn’t that forfeit his right to possess firearms? Wonder how that will go.

4 Likes

I dunno, Rob also tends to be a better human being than I am - so he may have genuinely meant it.

15 Likes

I hope that he gets therapy until he’s no longer a danger to others.

22 Likes

All the therapies, and as much as possible.

7 Likes

In the most comment policy friendly manner possible:
Professionally he has caused great harm to the country in getting one of the most vile human beings elected president. I am indifferent to his existence and cannot be bothered to offer any kind of condolences to him and his personal issues. .

21 Likes

I would say helped put the most vile person into the oval office in modern times because if we’re talking the vilest I’m not so sure it wouldn’t be Andrew Jackson.

1 Like

I genuinely wish the best for him. “Any man’s death diminishes me” and all that. Plus the original report said there was concern that he was threatening himself and his wife. Very pleased there was no negative outcome in that regard.

Also, I think of him sort of like Voldemort. He did a great thing – terrible, yes, but great. I hope it can only happen once, but the fact remains that he took a joke candidate, a fellow who didn’t even think he could win himself, and put him in the White House. I wish it had been any other candidate, but I still have to respect the accomplishment.

1 Like

Donnie, is that you?

13 Likes