Trump campaign "purges" Brad Parscale after hospitalization

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/01/trump-campaign-purges-brad-parscale-after-hospitalization.html

8 Likes

down the memory hole

13 Likes

That bus surely needs new tires by now.

26 Likes

Furthermore Brad Parscale is an unperson, and any mention of him can result in your press license being revoked.

21 Likes

One campaign adviser I spoke with was shocked by the amount of force the police used to subdue and cuff Parscale. “If Brad had been Black, there would be riots all over the country,” the source said. (In fact, police have killed unarmed Black men in far less hostile situations.)

god these shitstains are shamelessly hypocritical

43 Likes

You can’t flip someone who doesn’t have evidence of crimes. :thinking:

26 Likes

Just when you think you’ve hit the bottom, it turns out you’ve only scratched the surface.

9 Likes

There is absolutely no bottom.

23 Likes

He needs to be put in WitSec immediately.

13 Likes

I mean, to be fair there might be riots over it if Parscale were black, but if there were it would probably be because one of Parscale’s children was caught in the hail of bullets.

15 Likes

For people who like to raise Red-Scare boogeymen, they take a lot of leads from Stalin.

23 Likes

Enjoy this happy photo. That’s Parscale the beautiful Moscow canal on the right.

29 Likes

The family is worried Brad will start talking," the source said. In response the Trump campaign’s communications director, Tim Murtaugh, said: “It’s utterly false. There is no investigation, no audit, and there never was.”

I think we can take that as a confirmation, then.

24 Likes

When one signs on with Team Trump Swamp Cult, there’s a clause in the fine print that asks what color bus you want to be thrown under “when the time comes”.

20 Likes

Now that we’ve seen his rack, it’s understandable what Trump saw in this guy I suppose.

8 Likes

You can keep on scratching, but it is bottoms all the way down.

10 Likes

I hope he sings like a canary. Since he’s being thrown under the bus, he may as well puncture a few of the tires while he’s there.

16 Likes

From the article:

“ Parscale’s public meltdown happened while he is reportedly under investigation for stealing from the Trump campaign and the RNC. According to the source close to the campaign, the Trump family is worried that Parscale could turn on them and cooperate with law enforcement about possible campaign finance violations. “The family is worried Brad will start talking,” the source said.”

Oh, that family. Good, good, good.

22 Likes

So how is firing Parscale going to keep him from turning state’s evidence?

7 Likes

Thought and prayers… Who am I kidding: fuck this guy. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

10 Likes