Fox News contributor complains about spending $28 at Taco Bell for lunch, and AOC's hilarious response

Given all his bs, I wonder if he’s visited Taco Bell even once.

11 Likes

32 Likes

All that money spent, and he didn’t even get an after-dinner mint.

21 Likes

I mean… they’re wafer thin…

24 Likes

I thought we’d been told the problem with the economy was all the Millennials eating overpriced avocado toast.

11 Likes

Per the Taco Bell calorie counter that adds up to 2230 calories. Maybe he just eats one big meal a day?

16 Likes

It might be different from the app / prices may vary, but the online ordering on taco bell’s website uses the word cart. So I suspect he’s using something like doordash/grubhub which are known to inflate the prices of menu items. Did the same thing on the website and got 19.75.

edit: typoed the price

12 Likes

It’s something like 4500 calories of food, depending on how you play it.

6 Likes

So, almost two days of food (recommended for a man is 2000-3000 calories per day).

8 Likes

That is a lot of food

8 Likes

Who orders four different but similar things?

If I was that hungry, I’d probably order four of the same thing, or maybe two of two things, but never four different things.

6 Likes

15 Likes

You would if you’re high or drunk af. I wouldn’t know :shushing_face:

7 Likes

I just wanna say I had the Jack in the Box two tacos for ninety nice cents the other day, first time in years and years. Except it was a buck fifty nine. Same great midnight drive thru taste, though. HMM, hmmm!

7 Likes

“Eet eez whafah-theen, Monsieur!”

5 Likes

If someone is talking politics and eating $28 of Taco Bell in one sitting then MY immediate follow up question is “Do you have a washlet on your john?”

6 Likes

My comeback would have been “if only we had elected Hilary, your meal would have been $12, tops, and it would have tasted better to boot”

No kidding. That’s privilege right there, the teeming masses know you change what you’re in the mood for to match one of the combos cause who can afford that a la carte shit.

Now what I want to know is why a McDonalds Egg McMuffin Combo is $10 instead of $4.50 as god intended. 'Scuse me while I go yell at clouds.

8 Likes

I’ll admit I have been surprised how much fast food costs recently. Like I think I’m still in 1990s mindset where I think every item should cost a dollar. But yeah no it’s not 28 bucks unless you’re getting it for a couple people who can put away a lot of food.

5 Likes

I’d also wonder if he has opinions about those toilets you need to flush 15 times. And if he knows how to use the three shells?

3 Likes

I suspect you also aren’t deliberately trying to spend a surprising amount in one meal.

4 Likes