Fox News edited out "numerous" antisemitic and delusional remarks from Tucker Carlson's interview with Kanye West

Originally published at: Fox News edited out "numerous" antisemitic and delusional remarks from Tucker Carlson's interview with Kanye West | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Real Housewives Sigh GIF

17 Likes

The same interview where Carlson said that Fox doesn’t “engage in censorship?”

48 Likes

So 8 minutes of utter silence?

That’d be a blessing.

14 Likes

Barbara Dunkelman GIF by Rooster Teeth

16 Likes

Oh, it was.

Fucking fasscholes.

18 Likes

tumblr_os8p3qp2AK1so803yo1_400|nullxnull

18 Likes

If the editing out of key info on FOXNews is your drinking game then I have a liver for sale.

15 Likes

Oh, they’re totally different things.

Censorship: Removing their lies that make them look “good”
Editing: Removing their honesty that make them look bad

<is this /s? I don’t know anymore>

12 Likes

In 1789, Voltaire’s Pangloss happily proclaimed that “nous vivons dans le meilleur des mondes possibles.”

Today, we mostly agree that we are living in dumbest possible timeline.

3 Likes

Instead, viewers saw Carlson pose him as the “most effective core conservative in a generation.”

I guess being totally delusional is a necessary part of that, these days.

7 Likes

Carlson and the rest of the Faux crew like their anti-Semitism more coded and dog-whistled.

10 Likes

For now.

14 Likes

Any word on TeeVeeDinnerTrustFundAsshole’s home on Gasparilla Island?

Maybe it’s gone.

2 Likes

Nah. I think when it looked like Jared Kushner was manipulating him to spoil the Black vote for Biden, this was maybe a credible question, but since then we’ve seen that he is fully in command of his faculties and is just a plain old asshole. He’s a useful idiot, for sure, but I’m not willing to give him the grace of believing that there’s something mental health-wise going on. Ambien didn’t make Roseanne racist and this shithead doesn’t deserve any more deference than she got.

Edited for typo

10 Likes

TOSdrnik

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.