Fox News host fired after saying Democrats may worship Moloch

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/03/fox-news-host-fired-after-sayi.html

8 Likes

Lol wut?

If anything it’s the republicans who are all hard and jizzy over sacrificing other people’s children to the gods of industry.

55 Likes

It’s…

31 Likes

Democrats: Metal AF

29 Likes

BREAKING: Worshippers of Moloch Victorious Over Worshipper of Mammon

43 Likes

tumblr_1a6bcde828f9dfe90a4133edea679d86_8996621a_640

45 Likes

So he’s going to get hired at CNN next? Because they’ve made some really questionable hires in the recent past.

9 Likes

34-AM

6 Likes

or to the anti-vaccine gods :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Somehow, though, it’s the Democrats who are dividing the country.

Fuck every bad-faith, disingenuous Republican for their determined efforts to desecrate language.

25 Likes

As a Molochite, I am offended by this entire stigmatizing ordeal.

ETA: Also, it’s a real stretch to say Democrats “worship” Moloch. Can’t say I’ve seen many down at the pit of flames, ya know? They’re pro-abortion, but that’s not quite the same as proper child sacrifice. More like “Moloch-adjacent.”

40 Likes

OK, yeah, sure… why not?

3 Likes

Yeah, conservatives, about that…

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2012/12/15/our-moloch/

tl;dr version: when you guys stop supporting the NRA in exchange for bribes and when you stop making ammosexuality a core aspect of your ideology, maybe then you can accuse Dems of worshipping a deity who demands child sacrifices.

36 Likes

Moloch-curious?

27 Likes

I’m not super observant. It’s just an Easter and Christmas thing for me.

41 Likes

For reference:

11 Likes

This is where the line is at Fox.

9 Likes

Whew, not to judge a book by its cover, but does anybody know if that TV studio is within 500 yards of a school, daycare or playground?

8 Likes

Initially I dyslexically read that as “Dems may worship Murdoch”, and figured it was an instruction

18 Likes

Christ, what a…Philistine?

17 Likes