Fox news host says kids are being held in enclosures built from chain-link fences, not cages

If Trump and his likes had stock in cages, the kids would be in cages.

4 Likes

You’ll find these enclosures in high tech data centers too. But in that industry they call them… what was that again?

Oh yeah.

Cages.

21 Likes

It’s what the right-wing sheeple thrive on.

3 Likes

Immigrant parents who’ve had their children taken away from them: “Oh. Chain-link instead of bars? Well. That makes a huge difference.”

9 Likes

Read that last line.

10 Likes

Hadn’t even thought of that, and there’s one thirty feet from me right now.

It is always and invariably called “The Cage”. :frowning:

9 Likes
13 Likes

I have some bracelets for those Fox News hosts to try on.

No, I hear what you’re saying but these are bracelets not handcuffs.

Sure, they’re connected together and they have locks, but that’s just to make sure you don’t lose one of them and that they don’t fall off. Mittens or gloves for young kids are sometimes linked by a string and have Velcro around the wrists for the very same reason.

24 Likes

I kind of like "alleged adult guardians.?

2 Likes

Nothing to see here, just some Faraday enclosures for the kids to enjoy.

2 Likes

MMA Fighting CAGE:

Baseball Batting CAGE:

15 Likes

Those emergency blankets are a great Plan B when camping and the weather is colder than expected, or you didn’t intend to be camping at all, but they’re terrible as a normal blanket. (They’re best as a middle layer.)

They slide off if you don’t wrap up, and wrapped up at normal temperatures, you’ll bake. They don’t breathe, and trap moisture. They’re also noisy, and a cage of them will be very noisy.

12 Likes

Nicholas CAGE:

17 Likes

Damn you, cages.

7 Likes

Don’t make me post a chain link dog ‘kennel’ to keep hammering home the point.

6 Likes

I can just hear Steve Doocy saying “they’re not being put in prisons, they’re being put in kennels. You put your dog in the kennel all the time, right?”

11 Likes

I read they were actors…

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/ann-coulter-claims-detained-immigrant-170208334.html

3 Likes

That would be FlavorAid. KoolAid is a misnomer in this context.

3 Likes

You are correct, but the brand is not really relevant at this point; because while whatever the fuck they’re drinking is clearly tainted, it’s not poisoning them to death nearly fast enough.

9 Likes

Yeah, most of those kids are really 27 or older. /s

1 Like