Fox news host says kids are being held in enclosures built from chain-link fences, not cages

Ann Coulter increasingly desperately trying to prop up her brand… not as many homicidal loons buying books these days.

3 Likes

I think that soon someone Will say all these children are in fact short adults.

Maybe someone will see it.

1 Like

I would like to see some Fox news anchors kept in “enclosures” for a minimum of 6 months. No amenities. Then they can decide what word is best to use for the shithole they’ve been trapped in.

11 Likes

I’m halfway surprised that she even tried to explain it away. I figured she’d have retweeted a photo and said “Suck it, kiddos!”

1 Like

Happy Pens®️

2 Likes

These are Cages.

nicolas

Next question.

2 Likes

addtext_com_MTgxMTUxNzE3OA

9 Likes

The kids aren’t in cages. They’re on the outside and everyone else is on the inside.

1 Like

“I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings…”

6 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
9 Likes

“don’t let this man distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Heck in a Paddock, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table.”

1 Like

So I called my US representative (gop) to ask about his opinion on ripping families apart and caging children. The answer was that the congressman is looking into it blah blah, committees’ cooperation, barf barf… I pointed out that I wanted to know what the congressman himself thought. More bs and obfuscation and would I like a detailed answer sent to me. Yes I damn sure would. I then told him I was in Peru and my grandson was beside me. Could he explain to my grandson why he should be put in prison if his family needed safety…The congressman is looking into it… I hope the congressman isn’t looking for ways to invest his money in it. I hope there really is respect for tender young lives who only want to be safe. We as a nation need to rip this scum out of office and into cages.

9 Likes
5 Likes

‘Boundary Enhancements’.

Because kids should be given good solid boundaries.

2 Likes

Would someone please smuggle me into Germany and get me the fuck out of this third world country?

I’m trying to escape American Nazis you see

2 Likes

Ahh, the more you look at the beginnings of the Nazi party the more this administration makes sense.

How can people look in the mirror and say to themselves that this is ok?

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/21/565318778/big-money-as-private-immigrant-jails-boom

Right, I get it now. This is how we make “Merica” great again?

4 Likes