Fox News just now figuring out Trump: "Bullying journalists is not presidential"

Neither did I, but similar to my knowledge of the Kardashians (limited, but still way too much), it somehow made it into my psyche without my consent.

1 Like

4 Likes

To be fair…

3 Likes

Stormy can write?
J/k
I’m waiting for the book by the 'other woman",
who was also Interviewed on TV.
Her “affair” was a year long and she was In Love
w Donald Dick.
Or maybe there’s a book already?
So many books about the big OD (orange Donald)…it’s hard to keep up

…and balanced? *rimshot*

(sorry)

2 Likes

WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO US!!!

first the image of Fox supping at the orange one’s posterior, then this? Why do you hate us?

2 Likes

This is to try and make FOX look legit after only FOX talking to S. Sanders at the joke of a press conference.

In the interest of saving time, let’s just assume that I hate everyone, for various different reasons…

*lolz

10 Likes

There was a time when the Republican party claimed to stand for morals and fiscal responsibility and law & order. I’m not sure what they stand for now. “Staying in power” seems to be their primary impetus, but enriching corporations (and themselves), ruining the environment, and dismantling government are next in line. Banning abortion is still on their plate, the last piece of the old GOP platform still in effect.

Always remind your conservative friends and/or relatives: in 2008 Fox News was telling us Obama was a dictator, “Obama Youth Squads” were going to take away everyone’s guns, and we would have 9/11’s every month. Michelle Bachmann even told her constituents not to cooperate with the US Census, because it was a plot to round up conservatives and put them in FEMA camps. Instead the economy rebounded, bin Laden was finally found, and Obama got reelected.

In 2016 everyone left of Hannity was saying Trump was incompetent and corrupt, including plenty of Republicans (Romney, McCain-- both former GOP Presidential candidates) and everything we’ve seen so far backs this up. There’s no “deep state” conspiracy, the FBI is not biased against Trump because he’s Republican, but because they can see the obvious: he’s a criminal.

7 Likes

Like most right-wingers they only care when it affects them.

3 Likes

She’s been credited as a screenwriter and director but not in the kind of films that are known for their dialogue.

4 Likes

Ah, I see. The kid gloves are off then.

(I have lots of fun pictures saved from pathology labs etc… and veterinary horror stories that I’ve pretty much spared everyone here from when there are say… raccoon posts. (because those are definitely not “wonderful things”). If hilarity through mass suffering/disgust is the game we’re playing though…

In reference to the aforementioned raccoon posts that show up here periodically. Google image “Visceral larva migrans/bayliascaris procyonis” for a good time!

1 Like

It’s not a competition, yo. My way with words evokes graphic mental imagery; it’s a blessing and a curse.

Not my site, not my rules.

You go posting images like that at your own risk, bud.

5 Likes

I’ll take a pass on those images, 'kay thanks. But maybe if you do post them, you could put them under a spoiler blur so people can opt out? Just saying. :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t forget the unicorn chaser!

4 Likes

I wouldn’t do that to all of you.

I had a professor (nematology class) who once bought in his own roundworm that he acquired (accidentally) in south america while out in the field doing research. Same guy put up a slide showing a rectal prolapse covered in roundworms when discussing some of the paralytic compounds that they can secrete, we couldn’t shield that sudden view. Also embarrassed the hell out of one of his grad students by claiming the anonymous picture was of them (it wasn’t).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.