Fox News just now figuring out Trump: "Bullying journalists is not presidential"

That is just sheer
PERFECTION!

1 Like

Exactly.

It is bad now because they are the victim.

When will these right wing news sources stop pushing a culture of victimhood!

4 Likes

I just now got it… and you’re officially on the list of people I hate for putting unpleasant images into my mind.

16 Likes

Good on Mr. Roberts for sticking with the Broadcaster’s profession still at it 30 years later. :sunglasses: Hopefully Fox is paying him well for spouting their opinions.

Updating resume to include DISSED by the POTUS.

Oh let me pull out my little violin, and play the saddest tune for them.

Or not.

I hope these people get continually hosed by the orange Cheeto so they realize what he actually is. A sociopathic narcissistic entitled little rich hypocrite, who has never worked a real day in his life and spent it all shoving other people around because no one stopped him.

Fox News can jump in the burning dumpster with him.
Mindless Hypocrites the lot of them. They deserve no sympathy or defense for not seeing this is what he was like to everyone else but them.

3 Likes

Umm…nope.

8 Likes

5 liter bottle won’t get you through a week nowadays.

14 Likes

I wish I could ration mine out to weekly usage; I’m up to a gallon per day!

12 Likes

I use Whiskey, it’s tasty and it’s good for you.

13 Likes

The image was already in your head after Stormy’s book, you just weren’t seeing it in orange. Neither was I, actually.

3 Likes

Imagine how great the country would be if the national and individual memory stretched further than a mayfly’s.

I shudder to think how fast we’d be living in a post-scarcity society.

2 Likes

Roger that!

2 Likes

Always use eye protection.

2 Likes

Is Chaotic Stupid an option?

7 Likes

I didn’t even read it!

That should totally be an official alignment.

14 Likes

it’s no biggie, if you’ve ever changed a shitty diaper you’ve seen worse.

1 Like

Jack O ’ Lantern Mushroom, orange all the way through and poisonous (gastric upset), good choice!

1 Like

Your delicacy of words blossom large in my filthy old mind. Thank you for such visual gems.

3 Likes

I know I’ve seen worse; that’s exactly why I don’t wanna see it again.

5 Likes

How the hell’s a right-winger gonna spot the difference between a sociopath and themselves. Be kind of like a herd of penguins looking for one of the buddies to be outstanding in appearance.

1 Like