Fox News reduced to segments quoting anti-Clinton Twitter bot named Hugh Janus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/09/fox-news-reduced-to-segments-q.html

7 Likes

35 Likes

I wouldn’t rely on Hugh Janus, I hear he’s kind of an ass

13 Likes

9 Likes

Christ, WHAT an ASSHOLE!

21 Likes

Late stage capitanalaism.

12 Likes

Why, that two-faced son of a bitch!

17 Likes

I wonder if Fox news will try to spank the owner of the account or if they’ll just turn the other cheek.

8 Likes

23 Likes

Mya Buttreeks is also acceptable.

8 Likes

I had a friend called Biggus Dickus.

12 Likes

Of course he is a rogue member of law enforcement
V1

1 Like

He has a wife you know.
Her name is Incontinentia
Incontinentia Buttocks

10 Likes

I’m not joking. I went to high school with a girl named Jen Italia. She went by Jennifer even though her legal name was Jen. Her dad was a huge mother fucker.

14 Likes

So this was a post from Rupurt Murdoch himself then, yes? carry on :rofl:

4 Likes

Waiting for the Spartacus scene of all the Fox News hosts saying “I’m Hugh Janus!”

6 Likes

“I’m Beavis,”
“And I’m Butthead,”
“And we approve this message.”

5 Likes

I hope she got to change her name once she became an adult. I can’t even begin to imagine how traumatic a childhood it must have been.

My mother went to school in the 50s with a girl called “Bucetilde”, which is slang for vagina+ feminine derivative suffix, meaning more or less “huge pussy” (it does not translate literally but this is the gist). This one I know for a fact that changed her name as soon as she could.

Unfortunately for her, the name is constantly used in every “most ridiculous names” listicle ever done.

6 Likes

I heard she’s going by something else now. But noone ever seemed to give her shit for it. She was a pretty cool person, and I think its the sort of thing that younger meaner kids just don’t put together.

We gave her dad tons of shit though.

4 Likes

I knew a Ronald Chee who didn’t like to be called Ron.

1 Like