Fox's Jonathan Turley gets chopped into mincemeat today at hearing (video)

Originally published at: Fox's Jonathan Turley gets chopped into mincemeat today at hearing (video) | Boing Boing

18 Likes

21 Likes

This is surely a euphemism?
Perhaps a misnomer?
I’m unsure of the legal terms.
Perhaps, twattery?

24 Likes

This is how every self-appointed “expert” who “did their own research” should be dragged.

35 Likes

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

33 Likes

Turley used to be moderately respectable – conservative but not entirely dreadful views. And at some point, like so many other people, he got his brain hammered flat by Trump.

17 Likes

Its sad that such a large portion of the country watches one set of people attempting to actually investigate something and finds fault in it while another group performs theatre and they think “that’s my people!”.

22 Likes

He’s still teaching law at Georgetown, which is kind of horrifying.

Edit: I meant George Washington University. I got my George’s mixed up. It’s still horrifying.

22 Likes

Oh gawd, he stands to be cancelled by the woke leftist mob!

/s

That kinda rhymes!

8 Likes

Wikipedia says he’s at George Washington University Law School, which probably deserves him.

3 Likes

Jamie Raskin took him apart too.

So your only real government experience was as an intern at the NSA?

27 Likes

The Fox News All-Stars vs actual trial lawyers.

17 Likes

They do not. It’s a good school, otherwise.

4 Likes

I remain baffled that so many people are so willing to sacrifice their own reputations and humiliate themselves in public for…what?..a few extra bucks?..a chance to get in front of a camera?..a bit of notoriety?..the plaudits from the willfully ignorant?

For fuck’s sake!

13 Likes

maybe they live in such bubbles that they’re used to saying whatever made up things they want without being challenged

that’s all that i can think of anyway

7 Likes

Gaetz, why do you intentionally dress as a hamhanded 80’s movie villain?

Sorry, answered my own question!

4 Likes

I think this is a key republican election strategem.

3 Likes

I saw her hold up that sign yesterday, she had to have known she was going to become a meme.

She had to.

4 Likes

Regulations forbid members from walking around in popped collars, so he has to make do.

3 Likes

Speaking of Project Veritas, that Gaetz use for a source, did anyone see they put James O’Keefe on time out while they try to get rid of him?

Turns out he’s kind of an ass. Who knew?

6 Likes