Frog and Toad "Fuck the Police" T-shirt

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/10/frog-and-toad-fuck-the-polic.html

7 Likes

Have it on a mug. Will never not be delighted. Seriously, fuck the police.

5 Likes

“It seems Regina took NWA’s lyrics literally.”

2 Likes

Etsy is a fucking mess. Full of manufactured goods, at best lightly “customized” with some embroidered initials. It’s completely lost its point.

10 Likes

http://www.nwaworld.com/

I’ve immediately tought about these rapper and failed to see the connection…

1 Like

Having bought t-shirts off the internets, I’m pretty sure this Chinese retailer stole the reddit image and falsely posted a de-texted one on their portal.
They expect you to not return it, knowing that it would be more time, money, and hassle than just saying, “Chabuduo (it’s fine)” and throwing up your hands in defeat.

12 Likes

"I got somethin’ to say," said Toad.

"FUCK THE POLICE."

Ribbit…

6 Likes

" told BuzzFeed News she’s profoundly confused and has not stopped laughing since she received the T-shirt order from AliExpress"

A mental-health professional needs to weigh in on this.

3 Likes

As someone who is a fan both of that particular NWA song and the Frog and Toad books, this leaves me cold. And of course his estate gets no royalties either…

7 Likes

I prefer “Alpha Charlie, Alpha Bravo”, but, whatever keeps you happy.

4 Likes

I’ll be wearing that on the streets no time soon. Nope. Have enough trouble already, thank you.

7 Likes

I’d wear it. What can they do to me that they haven’t tried to do already?

6 Likes

my kids have some pajamas they got from their Chinese grandparents and they have all kinds of weird disjointed English phrases printed on them. Whoever produced them is clearly just grabbing random bits of text off the Internet and putting it on products.

3 Likes

What’s next?

9 Likes

Riding while amphibian?

Put your hands in the air!
Pull over!
Stop resisting!

3 Likes

15 Likes

I dunno, I think that case might have some warts on it.

1 Like

For myself - they could pull the trigger - rather than just twisting a gun in my ear.

5 Likes

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.